2

☆ 2. Chapter 2

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 2 Manuscript

Infrastructure

Chapter

2 Jiang Yu didn't know how long he had been asleep, and when he opened his eyes again, even the only light at the entrance of the cave dimmed.

Jiang Yu was uncomfortable from this sleep, the stone bed was hard and cold, and the animal skins covered under it still had an indescribable smell.

"Hmm..." Jiang Yu propped up his waist and got down from the stone bed, and when he supported his waist, he heard the bones make a clicking sound.

After simply moving twice, Jiang Yu felt that he was a lot more energetic, and the ignorance and confusion when he woke up were all gone, and his stomach rang at this time.

Jiang Yu looked at the stove in the corner, and did not extinguish the remaining charcoal fire before going to bed, but stayed in it to think about whether it could be warmed, so that he could eat hot food when he woke up.

It's just that he didn't expect him to sleep for so long this time, and he slept directly until now.

Jiang Yu came to the stone pot and lifted the leaves on his cover, the fragrance was even stronger and mellower than before. I feel warmer and more flavorful, and the soup is much richer than the last time.

The charcoal fire under the stove has also been completely burned out, and it has lost its original usefulness.

Jiang Yu put his hand on the edge of the stone pot and was surprised to find that the pot was still warm, which was also amazing.

didn't feel for too long, Jiang Yu hesitated for a moment, but still took the water left behind, briefly cleaned the bowl used in the morning, rinsed it, and then took it to continue to fill the bones and meat in the stone pot, sat on the stone and ate it slowly.

Now Jiang Yu is not gobbling up like in the morning, but eating elegantly and leisurely.

In a cave above the cave, Xuan who was sitting on the stone bed opened his eyes, the tip of his nose twitched, the smell was much stronger than in the morning, just smelling the smell, he knew that it was very delicious.

Xuan's eyes fell on the meat he had grilled, and he suddenly felt that his barbecue skills were not good.

How can I eat this food that smells so good?

By the time Xuan reacted, he had already arrived on the flat ground in front of his cave entrance, and the fragrance was even stronger outside, and it took Xuan a lot of perseverance to control himself and go directly to Jiang Yu without going down.

In Xuan's memory, the people who moved below were very withdrawn and timid, and ran away when they saw people. If you go down by yourself now, it is estimated that you will scare people away, and when the time comes, let alone food, it is estimated that you will not even be able to find people.

After thinking about it for a while, Hyun decided that it would be better to wait for the next time he brought something to eat.

.

Jiang Yu was quite satisfied with this meal, he also ate all the bones and meat cooked in the pot, and drank most of the soup.

The rest of the soup, Jiang Yu hesitated for a while, but decided to stay, and when it solidifies tomorrow, it will be a new food, but it can't fill his stomach, and it's still okay to relieve his cravings.