125

☆ 125. Chapter 125

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

125 Jiang Yu didn't care about raising bees anymore, so he found out the queen bee and put it in the wooden box, then turned around and left, thinking about when to go to the fisherman tribe.

Hyun glanced at the remaining honey on the leaves, thought about it for a while, and took it and followed.

When passing by the wood, Hyun didn't forget to take out a piece of honey honey from it and handed it to the wood: "Here, take it back and taste it."

Mu smelled the sweet honey, couldn't help swallowing, subconsciously rubbed his hand on the animal skin twice, and then spread it out and waited for Xuan to put down the hive.

Hyun looked at the beehive, which was still dripping with honey, pulled out a leaf from the ground, and gave it to Mu along with the hive, so that he would wrap it in the leaf, so that his hands would not be dirty and he would not waste it.

After the things were given, Xuan immediately followed, Mu Zai looked at the two people who disappeared from vision, tilted his head, and always felt as if the two of them were going to do something big?

Mu shook his head violently, the affairs of the Black Plains tribe have only passed, and it has not been long since it was stable, where did the big thing come from, I really have nothing to think about, it is better to go back and carve more bone coins.

The skeleton of the fragrant dragon beast is terrifying, and basically all of them can be used to make bone coins, and even where bone coins can't be made, they are made into bone grains.

So far, there are still a lot of unused up, and it is estimated that it will take a month and a half to use them all, and then make more than a dozen boxes of bone coins and bone particles to consume.

When it's done, it's almost enough for the time being, and if it's still lacking later, go to the valley where the Xianglong Beast is again and find a beast bone to come back.

After Jiang Yu arrived home, the first thing he did was to sit on the sofa, holding his chin and staring at the door.

Xuan came in and saw Jiang Yu staring at him, and just wanted to open his mouth to talk and ask why he came back. However, it was soon discovered that Jiang Yu was not looking, but staring at the door in a daze.

Xuan sighed in his heart, put the honey in his hand on the small wooden table next to the bed, opened the wrapped leaves, made some honey from it, carefully put it into the pottery cup, and poured warm water into it and stirred it according to what Jiang Yu said before.

The water in the cup was stirred up by Xuan to create a whirlpool, and the pure white and transparent water had a little yellow, which was soaked.

Xuan put down the bamboo chopsticks, came to Jiang Yu with the cup, handed it to Jiang Yu's eyes, and said, "What are you thinking, the Haicheng tribe that Ash just said."

Jiang Yu came back to his senses, looked at the cup with a faint smoke in front of him, and subconsciously thanked him: "Thank you."

Xuan's hand paused, but he quickly reacted, this is Jiang Yu's reflex thanks.

"Drink some, I'm thinking about the Haicheng tribe. Hyun repeated his question again.

Jiang Yu took the cup and took a sip, the honey water soaked in Xuan was not particularly sweet, just the sweetness that Jiang Yu liked, squinted his eyes slightly, and sure enough, drinking sweet would make his mood better.