129

☆ 129. 第 129 章

字体 记录

上一章 目录 下一章

Chapter

129 Seaside, Inside a House in the Fisherman Tribe.

Jiang Yu and Xuan looked at each other quietly, no one spoke first, so quiet that they could almost hear each other's heartbeats.

In the end, Jiang Yu spoke first, because he felt that if he didn't talk to himself, Xuan would never say a word, but would keep staring.

Jiang Yu: "I think the disappearance of the Haicheng tribe is not their will, there should be some unavoidable reason."

Xuan nodded: "I think so too, they have such a powerful strength, why don't they continue to seize other tribes."

Jiang Yu touched his chin and thought for a while: "Maybe there is something that makes them have to leave, and if they don't leave their tribe, they will disappear." "

This idea is too weird, but Jiang Yu himself is a person from the Space Administration, no matter how weird he is, he can go to different time and space.

Thinking of this, Jiang Yu missed his system a little. The system said that he would help the main god find the star stone fragments, but now there is no news at all except for the two pieces he got in the Black Plains tribe.

I don't even know how many blocks there are, and now the system is still engaged in learning Xi main system.

"The reason for having to leave. Xuan thought for a moment: "Like you at the beginning?"

Jiang Yu shook his head: "No, I left at that time because I had already thought about it, even if there was no sacrificial event, I would leave."

Xuan pursed his lips and didn't say anything, when he was in the Pingshan tribe, he didn't have much intersection with Jiang Yu, he had only heard that he was raised very precious by his own father and aunt, and then after they had an accident, Jiang Yu moved to the cave on the edge.

But his life is not good, the tribe is not good to him, and it is normal to want to leave.

Jiang Yu shook his head: "So until now, we don't know why the Haicheng tribe left at that time, but why do we arrange people to blend into the tribe now." According to what Hao said, the yellow-haired kid is not from the Haicheng tribe, he is not a capable warrior, and his strength is not high.

After a pause, Jiang Yu continued to add: "The Haicheng tribe has the feeling that all the people are soldiers in Hao's mouth.

Jiang Yu said this, Xuan also thought of the child he saw last time, it really didn't look like he came out of the Haicheng tribe.

An idea appeared in Xuan's mind: "The Haicheng tribe can't come out now."

"Can't get out? Jiang Yu squinted, thinking about the possibility.

Xuan said: "Otherwise, they can't let such a person do this kind of thing, and there is no way to get out of the whole body, only this possibility, they can't come out, so they can only choose people at will."

Jiang Yu touched his chin: "Since they can't come out, why do they do such a thing, is it possible that doing these things is related to whether they can come out or not."

Jiang Yu suddenly felt that the beginning of the chaos of the Black Plains tribe might not be as simple as spending money and greedy for power, a person who has always been by the priest's side, even if he has such ambitions, it is impossible to take down the Black Plains tribe so quickly.