106

☆ 106. Chapter 106

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

106 The Black Plains Tribe on the other side at the same time.

Xue looked at the men kneeling in front of her, wanting to become the new leader of the Kurohara tribe, and her brows furrowed.

Their strength is already good in the Black Plains tribe, but it's a pity that Xue can't look down on them, thinking that they are still too weak, and they have to divide their own efforts to protect them.

It's as useless as a black antelope, and in the end he has to protect him by himself.

Snow selectively forgets that before the explosion, it was the picture of the black antelope pounced on her and protected her with her body, the three puppets were very far away from her at that time, if it wasn't for the black antelope to protect her with her body, Snow might have died long ago, and she couldn't wait for the three puppets to pass.

But I don't plan to remember this snow, and it's useless to remember it.

The black antelope was lying on the stone bed covered in scars, and the injuries on his body were not treated with any care at all, and now they were rotten and suppurated, and they looked as miserable as they were.

The blackgazelle felt as if he had been roasted on a fire, and he was thirsty and uncomfortable, but his priest only looked at him when he brought him back, and said that it was all right, and left him alone.

In the past few days, he has been lying in bed and heard the new leader outside, and he wants to ask Xue why. But I didn't dare, for fear that the answer I got would be unacceptable.

Blackgazelle hated himself very much now, why couldn't he get better faster, why did he get hurt, how good it would be if he wasn't hurt, so that his priest wouldn't think about changing to a new priest.

I have to say that the black antelope has not woken up yet.

In the end, because Xue didn't find the right person, the Black Plains tribe did not change the patriarch for the time being, and the people who were looking forward to becoming the patriarch still did not give up.

Blackgazelle breathed a sigh of relief, he was still the patriarch now.

On this day, Xue still sat in the middle as usual, looking at the person who took the initiative to stand up and wanted to be the new patriarch.

No matter what happened today, she thought that she must find a new leader, otherwise what would be the use of the half-dead black antelope lying on the bed.

It's already a miracle to be alive without any medical care, but if you don't give him the treatment you deserve, it probably won't last many days.

But Xue didn't have any thoughts about treating him, and what happened in the future could only depend on his own recovery ability.

The people who came today are still not much different from the last time, they are all familiar faces, and their force is really hard to see.

With the contrast between Black Antelope and Jiang Yu, now Xue doesn't want a person who is only obedient and has no force, and she doesn't want to experience such an uncomfortable experience again.

The snow is not ordinarily high now, but unfortunately not all people are the same as Jiang Yu and Xuan, so it can only be said that the snow is difficult to find.

At the same time, Jiang Yu and Xuan led people to the gate of the Black Plains tribe.

Looking at the city wall that had already been formed, Jiang Yu took a deep breath and didn't know if the choice was right, there were too few of them.