24

☆ 24. Chapter 24

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

24 has its own tribal name, and everyone's motivation is even higher.

Whether it is kneading clay embryos, burning bricks or building houses, all of them are full of energy and have endless energy every day.

Because there are many disabled people and the elderly, Jiang Yu also set aside a piece to build a nursing home, which is specially built for these people.

If their children are willing to support their parents, they can live together, which is not required.

And the elderly and the disabled can also provide value to the tribe, they have gone from self-loathing at the beginning and feeling that their existence is a burden to the tribe, to now working hard to bring value to the tribe.

Because as long as there are hands and feet to work, the priests and patriarchs will not drive them away at all.

Although these people are full of energy, the number of people is always hard, and the construction progress is not particularly fast.

Now there are only ten houses built, which is far from enough for these people, and the walls used for defense have not been built.

Jiang Yu was so worried that he couldn't sleep on the bed at night, and he couldn't sleep.

Looking at Jiang Yu, who was flipping left and right like a fish, Xuan was a little helpless: "Yu, don't think too much about it at night, everything can pass."

Jiang Yu sat up from the bed suddenly: "Xuan, how long is the snow season?"

"There are about two months left.

After getting the news, Jiang Yu howled and lay down again, muttering in his mouth: "There is not enough time, there are not enough people, and there are many things that have not been done." "

There is no way to do it, all the people who can use it have it, even the children know how to help the adults, and the people in the tribe are all moving.

The problem of the number of people is the hard wound of Jiujing, but there is no way but to work hard for this time, it would be nice if someone came to give them away!

At the same time, on the other side of the lower mountain range, one tribe was being attacked by another, and the people of the tribe who lived here were scattered and fled without the slightest ability to fight back.

But in the end they ran and gathered in a circle, hiding in the dense forest and watching their people being killed, but they could not do anything.

Sobbing and whimpering, unusually depressed.

A man pinched the trunk of a tree with one hand and forcibly pinched a piece of bark from it.

"I'll definitely come back for revenge! "

Revenge! "

Strike the enemy!" Although

the voice was small, everyone was extremely firm, and the hatred of the Tu tribe must not be forgotten.

The man gritted his teeth and whispered to the people behind him: "Go!" The

man crouching in the darkness glanced viciously at the man below and left after the man.

The people below searched and found no one, so they lit a torch and lit everything around to make sure that nothing was missing, and they left here with people.