31

☆ 31. Chapter 31

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

31 The addition of the Wild Weaving Tribe has given Jiujing a very large number of laborers.

When it didn't snow at the end of the snow season and the temperature wasn't as cold as before, all the members of Jiujing went out and started to get busy.

Began to clear the snow and prepare to wait for the weather to warm up and continue to build a house, Jiang Yu spent a while to draw out the regional plan, residential area, breeding area, planting area, industrial area, leisure area and trading area are all separated.

Once it's divided in this way, it will look very neat and uncluttered.

Jiang Yu also told Xuan before dividing it, and Xuan also agreed, but he asked for a place dedicated to training warriors, and Jiang Yu also drew it out with a wave of his hand.

Just joined the Yeweaving tribe of Jiujing, Jiang Yu kept an eye on it and didn't let them live close to the industrial area.

These people they don't know very well, the later stage of the industrial zone is the focus of the development of Jiujing.

In the later period, the core development of handicrafts will all be produced there, so we should pay attention to it.

When everything is ready, when the weather is warm and the soil thaws, you can start moving.

The snow season passed day by day, and when he was about to start working, Jiang Yu felt that the system that had fluctuated a few days ago could appear!

Jiang Yu, who gave the division of labor, accelerated the progress and ended quickly, and ran back in a hurry.

The four people who stayed in place, Xuan, Meng, Mang, and Jie, were confused by their faces, what was going on, why were they so anxious?

Jie poked Xuan's arm and asked, "What's wrong with Yu, why are you in such a hurry?"

Xuan Zhidao Jiang Yu's back disappeared from the field of vision before he retracted his gaze, looked at the person who was staring at him expectantly and shook his head: "I don't know."

Jie shrugged, wrapped the animal skin tightly and walked out, she was going back to her man.

Meng and Mang glanced at each other and left, leaving Xuan alone.

Jiang Yu, who returned home on the other side, quickly went upstairs and sat on the bed and began to call the system.

"The system? Are you absent? After

a cacophony of electricity passed, the system finally appeared.

"Host, the system is in. Hearing

the familiar and emotionless mechanical sound, Jiang Yu's tears were about to flow out, and the system could finally communicate!

"System, how is your energy recovery now? The

system was silent for a moment and replied, "Sorry host." Hearing the system's apology, Jiang Yu knew that he hadn't recovered yet, and it was impossible to connect to the

main system and apply for it back.

The system could sense Jiang Yu's depressed mood, and the chip ran for a while and said: "The system will try to recover the energy and send the host back."

Jiang Yu snorted sullenly.

After all, the system is a machine, and it doesn't know much about human feelings, so it can only answer Jiang Yu according to the results of the operation of the chip.