87

☆ 87. Chapter 87

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 87 Xuan

came back and told Jiang Yu about his plans, he only planned to talk to the people of the small tribe on the side about the matter of "helper".

Those tribes that have gone farther and have a relatively large number of people just want to take advantage, and even if they come, they won't do things well, so it's better to let people from small tribes come.

Jiang Yu has no opinion on this, as long as someone comes to help with the construction, it doesn't matter who it is.

The people in the outer circle have all moved away, and it looks a lot empty, but when it is done, it is estimated that it will not be worse than the inside of the Jiujing tribe.

The small tribes around who didn't move away thought they were driving them away when they saw Xuan coming over with people.

They were all ready, and when Xuan said that, they immediately packed up their things and left, but they didn't expect Xuan to come over and not let them go, but to let them help, and it wasn't that Bai could get paid for helping.

There are five palm-sized pieces of meat in a day, and a small bag of salt. They save a little of this meat, and they can eat it for days.

Not to mention that there is such a scarce good thing as salt blocks, and at this time they can't go to the salt department to exchange at all, and the salt blocks they brought are about to run out.

Now the helpers of the Jiujing tribe are simply a relief in the snow for them, and they can remember it for a lifetime.

Jiang Yu didn't think about it so much, he wanted someone to help now, they were short of food and salt now, so they just took what they needed. In the end, there will be no entanglement.

Xuan didn't stay long after talking about the recruitment, and left one after another with people.

After Hyun left, all the small tribes gathered together and began to discuss.

They all felt that the priests and patriarchs of the Jiujing tribe were good people, and it was clear that these things could be done by people in the tribe, and this important technology would not be known to outsiders by a tribe, not only to let them know but also to give food, this is not what a good person is!

They all selectively forget the bad and keep the good in mind.

Jiang Yu and Xuan, who were rumored to be peerless good people, didn't know.

At this time, it was just time for dinner, Xuan was diligently preparing dinner, and Jiang Yu was lying on the wooden table scribbling and painting, and the outer circle could not be done casually.

After all, the outer ring can be seen at a glance, which is equivalent to the façade that cannot be done casually.

During the time when Jiang Yu came back, a lot of things were added to the house.

The original window was replaced with a heavy animal skin, Jiang Yu made a bamboo mat with bamboo and put it on, it can be ventilated when it is hot, it will not be so hot, if it is cold, add a piece of animal skin in the back to block the cold wind, I don't know how easy it is.

As for the cloth that Xuan changed was removed by Jiang Yu and hung in front of the small window on the second floor, Jiang Yu didn't know where to hang it and what to do, if it wasn't for the fact that this cloth was made by Xuan with many holes, maybe he could make a set of clothes.