37

☆ 37. Chapter 37

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

37 After breakfast, he didn't even wash the dishes, so Jiang Yu pulled Xuan and ran out with his things.

Xuan wanted to help Jiang Yu get it, but Jiang Yu didn't give it to him, saying that he would take it later.

Seeing Jiang Yu say this, Xuan gave up, but when he got to the place, he kept taking it with him, and when he went, he didn't let Jiang Yu take it.

The two met a lot of people along the way, and everyone had their own things to do, but when they saw Jiang Yu and Xuan coming, they would still put down what they were doing and greet the two.

Jiang Yu also responded with a smile, and Xuan nodded coldly.

During this time, they were used to seeing Jiang Yu running away with Xuan, and today they thought it was the same as usual, so they didn't take it to heart, and continued to do what they did after saying hello, contributing to the development and construction of the tribe.

Xuan was curious about what Jiang Yu wanted him to do all the way, until he arrived at the place, and under Jiang Yu's explanation, Xuan understood that the fertilizer Jiang Yu said was human excrement, and fertilization needed to get them up from the pit and pour them on the soil where the plants were planted.

After listening to what Jiang Yu said, Xuan glanced at him and was endlessly silent.

Jiang Yu looked at Xuan who had a straight face and didn't say anything or make any moves, was he too much, no matter how he said that Xuan was also the patriarch of the Jiujing tribe, how could he be like this.

Jiang Yu looked at Xuan and said, "Just come over to accompany me, you just wait for me on the side."

After speaking, Jiang Yu held the long-handled water scoop he made and stretched it out to the pit to start scooping fertilizer, the smell here is very big, but the wind has been blowing, Jiang Yu can still accept it.

Jiang Yugang scooped a spoonful, and when he was about to scoop it again, a pair of big hands pressed Jiang Yu's hand, and Xuan's deep voice came into his ears: "I'll come, you go to the side to rest, if the taste can't stand it, go outside."

Jiang Yu looked back at Xiang Xuan: "Don't be reluctant, I can do it, you are the patriarch..."

Xuan sighed: "There is no reluctance, the patriarch is also a person, and you are not also a priest."

Jiang Yu still didn't let go, and gave the long-handled water scoop to Xuan.

Xuan: "You're not here to ask me for help, how can I help if you don't let go." "

But..."Jiang Yu still decided that Xuan was forcing himself, he was now the patriarch of the Jiujing Tribe.

Xuan was helpless, he didn't know how to tell Jiang Yu that he really didn't mind, he hadn't done anything in the Pingshan tribe before, scooping fertilizer and tools, what did he care.

Xuan patted Jiang Yu's arm: "Okay, I'll help you, wait for me on the side."

Jiang Yu stared at Xuan for a long time, then let go of his hand after making sure that Xuan was not reluctant to resist, and took a step back to the side.

Hyun Face, who had the tool, stretched out the long-handled water scoop down, scooped up enough to take it and pour it into the barrel, repeating these two actions over and over again.

Jiang Yu was staring at Xuan from the side, looking at his expression, if something was wrong, he could rush up and take over the things as soon as possible.