28

☆ 28. Chapter 28

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

28 Time passed little by little, and the snow outside was getting heavier day by day, and the temperature was getting colder day by day.

The people of the Yeweaving tribe honestly live in the place that Jiang Yu has drawn out, and they can't do it honestly without other actions.

Nested at home, Jiang Yu, who was reluctant to move, asked Xuan on the side while drinking broth: "Are there any movements of those people?"

Xuan, who

was cultivating with his eyes closed, opened his eyes and saw that the broth in Jiang Yu's hand was gone, so he naturally took the stone bowl and refilled it: "Very honest."

Jiang Yu took a sip of the broth: "Didn't you ask us for help, they don't have much food."

Hyun added a few sticks of wood to the fireplace and replied nonchalantly, "They catch some small animals every day, but they don't have much food when the snow is heavy lately."

Jiang Yu nodded: "What do you think of this group of people."

"It's okay, better than the ones at the beginning. Hyun thought for a moment and continued, "But we still need to find out why they are here and what happened.

"Also, if nothing happens to a normal tribe, they won't come out with a bunch of people before the snow season is about to come. "Jiang Yu wants people very much, but people also have to make sure that there are no big problems, otherwise it will be a waste of time to solve the next series of problems.

Xuan: "Ask me then?"

"Well, that's what I like to do the most. Jiang Yu rubbed his hands.

After speaking, Jiang Yu seemed to think of something, and looked at Xuan with burning eyes: "Let's go catch the spiny beast." "

I haven't finished eating what I caught last time..."As soon as he finished speaking, Xuan knew what Jiang Yu's purpose was, and the conversation changed: "I'll arrange it."

Jiang Yu smiled and nodded.

In the igloo on the other side, Nan and Xia were worried, their food was running out of food, and if they didn't think of a way, they really wouldn't be able to survive the snow season.

Just as he was worried, a man ran over and said to Nan and Xia, "The Jiujing tribe has arrived, they said they were going to catch the spiny beasts, and asked us if we wanted to go."

Nan and Xia glanced at each other, this is undoubtedly not a send-off in the snow, what do the people of the Jiujing tribe want to do.

The person who came to deliver the message looked at Nan and Xia and asked, "Are we going?"

Xia hesitated for a while and said, "Go ahead, we don't have enough food, maybe the people of the Jiujing tribe don't have enough food either?"

Nan looked at Xia and took a deep breath: "Go ahead, we don't have anything to worry about them, and the place where we live is still provided by them."

Xia clapped his legs and stood up: "Call some people to bring animal skin bags, and we will go to catch the spiny beast with the people of the Jiujing tribe." "

It's still a bit difficult to catch spiny beasts in the snow season, and Xia thinks that as long as he can catch two, it will be enough for the clan to eat for a few days.