46

☆ 46. Chapter 46

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

46 Jiang Yu stared at the few people in the barrel and didn't dare to look away, for fear of missing a little bit and putting these people in danger.

Xuan looked at Jiang Yu, who was overly nervous, and comforted: "Don't worry, I really can't stand them and make a sound."

"I hope so. Jiang Yu was afraid that they would want to be tough.

Fortunately, after looking nervously for a while, the faces of several people in the barrel returned to normal, but their eyes were still closed and not opened, and the people who were soaking in the room also returned to normal like the few people outside.

But her eyelids kept moving, and she looked like she was about to wake up.

After looking at a few people outside and making sure that they would not move for the time being, Jiang Yu took Xuan to the house, and he estimated that Jie should be about to wake up.

Sure enough, after the green water in the barrel turned cloudy, Jie woke up.

Jie opened her eyes and looked around blankly, as if she didn't realize where this was.

Jiang Yu saw Jie wake up, and didn't care that she was a woman, so he stepped forward to make sure she was okay.

Taking off the fine bone needle, Jiang Yu used his spiritual power to probe Jie's body to see what the difference was after soaking this potion.

The spiritual power that was as gentle as water walked around Jie's body, and it was so comfortable that Jie squinted his eyes. At the same time, Jiang Yu didn't see any difference, and the meridian physique was still the same as before.

Jiang Yu withdrew his spiritual power and looked at Jie and asked, "How do you feel?" Jie

heard Jiang Yu's voice and immediately came back to his senses: "It's very comfortable, I feel very light."

Jiang Yu nodded slowly: "Is there anything else besides these?"

Jie thought for a moment and shook her head: "It's gone."

Jiang Yu frowned, the system would not tell lies, could it be that the clean body was not suitable for cultivation?

"Jie, you come out first, and I'll teach you a magnification later, and see if you can touch the natural elements on the side, if not, you can't become an ability warrior."

Jie pursed her lips and nodded: "I understand." Jiang

Yu won't comfort people, but Jie doesn't have much attachment to not being able to become an ability warrior.

Jiang Yu and Xuan withdrew, leaving Jie room to tidy up. After coming out, Jiang Yu went to the four wooden barrels and looked at the four people, the water in the wooden barrels was becoming muddy little by little, and the turbid appearance was better than the clean one.

It looked like it would take a while for the four of them to finish.

Xuan looked at the four people in the barrel and said, "How long do they have left?"

Jiang Yu touched his chin: "I don't know, it is estimated that there will be a while depending on their state, and it should be fine before dark." "

As long as nothing happens, you can soak in it for as long as you want.

As soon as the two sat down, Jie came out of the house, came to the two of them and said, "I'm waiting for me to pour the water in the house."

Jiang Yu waved his hand: "Don't worry, I'll let Xuan pour it later." "