110

☆ 110. Chapter 110

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

110 The surrounding trees moved without wind, and the clouds in the sky were moving and gathering together at a speed visible to the naked eye.

The creatures and plants on the side seem to be active, as if they have discovered something peerless and delicious, but they are only a little restless and do not appear in front of Xuan.

Xuan put his head on Jiang Yu's chest and hugged Jiang Yu tightly, he was even breathing pain now, even more uncomfortable than the physical pain just now.

Xuan almost suffocated himself to death several times because he couldn't breathe.

Because of this, Xuan didn't notice that Jiang Yu was wrong, and immersed himself in grief, not wanting to accept Jiang Yu's death.

However, Ci'an, who was watching from the side, could see it clearly, and the light green light on Jiang Yu's body was getting brighter and brighter, as if he was almost about to wrap the Xuan who was holding him together.

Ci An couldn't tell what was going on now, so he wanted to ask Xuan, after all, Xuan and Jiang Yu had been together for a long time, and they should know what was going on.

"Xuan! Look what's wrong with Yu, he's glowing. Porcelain An's voice was not very loud, but Hyun, who was in a state of grief, still heard it.

As long as it's about Jiang Yu, Xuan will react as soon as possible no matter what.

However, he didn't fully react, smiled self-deprecatingly, lowered his head and closed his eyes.

Ci'an frowned, and her voice increased unconsciously: "Xuan! Yu's current state is not right! "

This can be regarded as calling Xuan back to his senses.

Xuan blinked, lowered his eyes and looked at the person in his arms, his head was running sluggishly, something was wrong, where was something wrong, Yu Du had been...

Wrong!

Xuan seemed to be opened to his head, his pupils dilated, he saw it, his body was glowing, and the temperature of his body was also recovering little by little.

Xuan was a little overwhelmed, looked at the person in his arms and looked up at Ci'an who was standing aside: "What's wrong with Yu."

The corners of Ci'an's mouth twitched twice, because he thought about it too much, and now Xuan can still speak well, which is already very good, and it is difficult for him to expect him to give an answer.

However, under Xuan's eager gaze, Ci'an still said his guess: "Yu should not be dead, but depending on the situation, I will have to rest for a long time, and I don't know if I can wake up."

Xuan: "You're saying that Yu didn't die, he just fell into a coma, right?"

Xuan kept confirming to Ci An that Jiang Yu was not dead, as long as Ci An nodded his head and believed it, he needed a reason.

Porcelain An is actually not particularly sure, but nodding now is not too much of a problem, if it is not for the fact that Xuan will be relieved by then, he can accept the death of Jiang Yu.

At this time, in the small forest of the Jiujing tribe, the big black snake that was originally coiled under a blue-leaved tree suddenly opened its eyes, slowly raised its big head, and spit out the snake letter, as if it was determining something.