30

☆ 30. Chapter 30

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

30 Jiang Yu finally wrapped up his warmth, Xuan suddenly opened his eyes and looked at the door and said, "It's here." "

What? Jiang Yu was wrapped in animal skin and looked at Xuan suspiciously.

"Minami is back. Xuan explained to Jiang Yu.

"Oh. Jiang Yu depressedly put the animal skin aside and waited for Xuan to come in.

In fact, Jiang Yu himself can also find out who is approaching two hundred meters near the house, but since Xuan's meeting, Jiang Yu has also been lazy, and handed over the task of paying attention to who is approaching the house to Xuan, and he is inconvenient to go out and stand guard to explore the entire tribe when the snow is falling heavily, and he will not fall into danger.

"Priest, may I come in? Minami's voice came from behind the wooden door.

Jiang Yu took a deep breath: "Come in."

Nan was mentally ready to walk in, but when he saw Jiang Yu, who was sitting on the chair and looked so noble and inviolable, he became nervous again, and he didn't know what to say.

Jiang Yu didn't know that after his hair grew up, he actually gave others such a feeling, he Xi was used to long hair in the last world, and he didn't think about cutting it off when his hair grew in this world.

Jiang Yu waited for a while and didn't see Nan speak, so he took the initiative to ask, "Nan, is there something you came to me for?" "

Lord Priest—"

"Hmm.

Nan swallowed his saliva and closed his eyes, and spit out: "I want to keep the existence of Noori after joining the Jiujing Tribe."

"Yes. "Jiang Yu has no opinion, isn't this just to keep the hukou in the place of residence, what he needs is manpower and labor, it doesn't matter where the people are, as long as they join in and don't betray Jiujing.

"Huh? Nan didn't expect it to be so simple and agreed, and was stunned directly.

"Anything else to say? Jiang Yu half-squinted and looked south.

Nan hurriedly shook his head: "No need, I'll go back and tell the clansmen the news, and then take them to join Jiujing!"

Jiang Yu nodded and waved: "Go ahead."

After

Nam left excitedly, Xuan Xuan, who was quiet on the side, spoke: "Yu, why do you agree?" If they retain their sense of belonging to the Nine Plains, they will not necessarily have loyalty.

Jiang Yu shook his head: "If you don't have it now, it doesn't mean that you won't have it in the future, in fact, as long as they join the Nine Scenes, they are equivalent to the people of the Nine Scenes, and it is not a big problem to keep their wild weaving, isn't it that they belong to the Nine Scenes from the wild weaving."

Xuan frowned, as if he didn't agree with Jiang Yu's thoughts.

Jiang Yu came to Xuan's side and squatted down and patted him on the shoulder: "Yezhi is equivalent to their surname, and there is not much conflict."

"Last name? What is the meaning. Hyun asked.

"The surname is a symbol of a family, used to distinguish whether you are a family or your relationship, here it can be used as where you are from" Jiang Yu thought about it, it was really difficult to introduce, but the surname is very useful.