113

☆ 113. Chapter 113

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

113 This place has been given to the Pingshan tribe, and as for what will happen later, it is not up to them.

The affairs of the Black Plains tribe have come to an end for the time being, and more than a month has passed since they left the tribe, and it is time to go back.

However, on the way back, Xia was depressed and looked very depressed.

The child, who didn't talk much, now has nothing to say.

Jiang Yu approached Xuan and asked, "Do you know what's wrong with that child?" "

The kid? Xuan followed Jiang Yu's line of sight and saw Xia walking in front of him.

"I don't know, I've been with you all the time, I don't know what's going on outside. Xuan paused for a moment and continued, "But you can go and ask the hunters and fierce outside.

Jiang Yu thought about it and nodded, came to the hunting edge that was walking slowly behind him and asked, "Xia, what's wrong." Hunter

shrugged and repeated what they had encountered: "When we stopped people outside, Xia came with people on his back, and we had people from the Spotted Eagle Tribe here at the beginning, and Xia rushed over desperately when he saw people. "

The Spotted Hyena Tribe? Jiang Yu squinted.

Hunter nodded: "But the Spotted Eagle Tribe suddenly stopped fighting, and they all left, Xia wanted to chase but didn't catch up, and when he came back, it was like that." "

Now Jiang Yu knows why Xia is like this, the people who killed his family and destroyed the tribe are in front of him, but he has no way to avenge them, this kind of powerlessness will make people very uncomfortable.

"I know why. Seeing Jiang Yu coming back, Xuan took the initiative to ask.

Jiang Yu nodded: "Because of the Spotted Hyena tribe." "

The Spotted Hyena Tribe? Why are they here. Hyun asked.

Jiang Yu touched his chin and said: "This is probably inseparable from the snow, otherwise according to the reputation of the Spotted Chiena tribe, it will definitely not come and leave."

Xuan squinted: "It seems that the demise of many tribes is related to snow, so she doesn't deserve to be like this."

Jiang Yu stretched leisurely: "Yes, you can feel a little more at ease when you go back to the tribe now."

Xuan also hooked his lips and smiled, now the Jiujing tribe can develop with peace of mind for a while, and the whole person's mood is a lot better.

At this moment, the black snake, which had disappeared for a long time, returned, and it seemed that there was still something curled in its tail.

The speed of the black snake is quite fast, but it is already very fast among humans, and it didn't take long for it to crawl to Jiang Yu's side.

Under Jiang Yu's puzzled gaze, he handed over a purple stone on his tail.

Jiang Yu looked at this stone puzzled: "This stone..."

The stone given by the black snake is different from all the stone gems that Jiang Yu has ever seen, although it is mainly purple, but if you look closely, you can still see the stars in the middle, and it also carries an energy that Jiang Yu is very familiar with. This stone does not look simple, and whoever finds it is better.