54

☆ 54. Chapter 54

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

54 Mang recounted his journey from going out to coming back one by one, emphasizing that he passed through the bushes and almost had his animal skin skirt ripped off.

After listening to Mang's words, Jiang Yu touched his chin, according to Mang's words, there was a person hiding in the bushes, and when he saw him coming, he tore off the bamboo tube hanging from his waist.

It always feels like it's not particularly reliable, maybe it's really scraped off?

Jiang Yu asked the two of them not to think too much, and they would continue to hurry tomorrow, and took out a bamboo tube again and handed it to Mang, so that he could keep it well.

Mang took the bamboo tube and nodded solemnly: "I will definitely guard it, and I will never lose it again."

Jiang Yu nodded: "Let's all go and rest, we have to leave much earlier." "

Understood. In

the corner where no one noticed, a pair of eyes stared directly at the bamboo tube on the gray waist. Bringing this water back, as long as he and his sister save some drink, they can drink it for a long time.

This little boy is the boy who has been chasing Jiang Yu and the three of them here, and the bamboo tube on Mang's waist was also taken away by him, originally he only planned to stay close to the three of them for a night to rest and go back to safety.

Unexpectedly, the man who looked thin actually took out another bamboo tube of water, and he knew that these three people must not be short of water, and maybe he could take another bamboo tube at night.

Ready, the little boy put the bamboo tube with half of the water left in his hand on the ground, stared at Mang, and planned to rush up and take down the bamboo tube when he fell asleep and run back.

He was still very confident in his ability to hide in the bushes, otherwise these people would have found out that he was here.

Mang leaned against the tree with his bamboo tube and closed his eyes, and it didn't take long for a snoring sound to come. The boy did not rush up immediately, but waited in place for a long time, making sure that the person was really asleep, and then crept out of the bushes.

The goal was very clear, and he walked towards the bamboo tube in Mang's hand.

As soon as the boy came out of the bushes, Jiang Yu, who was supposed to sleep with his eyes closed on the tree, opened his eyes and squinted at the place where the boy came out.

He didn't even notice that there was a boy hiding there, and it seemed that this boy had the ability to go unnoticed.

The boy is kind of funny.

The boy cautiously approached Mang, and when he took out the bamboo tube in Mang's hand, he also shoved a cylindrical piece of wood into Mang's hand.

Jiang Yu saw all these in his eyes, he was really a smart child, but it was not advisable to steal things.

Just when the boy was about to succeed, Jiang Yu had a bad idea and jumped down from the tree: "What are you doing." The

sudden sound behind him startled the child, and he turned his head to see that it was the man resting in the tree, and he didn't know when he woke up.

The boy didn't think about it, he gave up the bamboo tube he was about to take out and ran away, and he didn't forget to bring the bamboo tube he had put up before while running.