59

☆ 59. Chapter 59

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

59 There is a piece of driftwood floating on the calm sea, and there is also a person lying on the driftwood.

This person was Jiang Yu who fell from the stone cliff, he was supposed to fall on the stone, but because he shouted out the system, he was sent to the sea and successfully saved his life.

However, the injury was more serious, and Jiang Yu soon developed a high fever after soaking in the water, but he couldn't let go, so he hugged the driftwood and kept drifting with it.

I don't know how long later, a small island appeared in the distance, and there seemed to be human figures on it.

The driftwood drifted closer and closer, and the people on the shore also saw Jiang Yu floating over, and they approached the shore curiously one by one to look at the driftwood.

"Look, there's a guy lying on his stomach.

"Of course I did, but where did he come from? "

Drifted down from the sea. Looking

at the driftwood that was getting closer and closer, the people on the shore stopped talking.

When the driftwood approached, a handsome man stepped forward and dragged Jiang Yu off the driftwood, and at the same time probed Jiang Yu's breath to make sure that the person was not dead and said to the clansmen behind him: "This person is not dead." "

The people on the shore looked at each other.

"He's not alive, who of you will take him back. "

I can't afford to have extra people in my family.

"So does my family. "

Their tribe is here, and every year they pick up people on the sea, some alive, some dead.

When they were still alive, they would discuss bringing people back, and when they woke up, they slowly stayed in the tribe and became members of the tribe, and this is how their tribe got up.

The man who pulled Jiang Yu up pursed his lips: "I'll take it back." The

man's clansmen looked at him in surprise: "Shui Tao, you still have two old people and a child to raise, and one more person will be very tired."

Shui Tao looked at the unconscious Jiang Yu and shook his head: "If I stay at sea more, I will catch more sea beasts, so that people will not be hungry." "

Shui Tao, I'll take him back, there are two people in my family who can go hunting at sea, and people won't go hungry." "A man with a scar on his face walked out of the crowd.

Shui Tao looked at the man and smiled: "Zhang Sha, I can do it."

Seeing that Shui Tao insisted, Zhang Sha pursed his lips and stopped talking, but he had already thought about hunting more sea beasts for Shui Tao in the future.

However, no one in the tribe has floated over for a long time, how did Jiang Yu float over this time.

In the end, Jiang Yu was brought home by Shui Tao, this tribe is built on a small island in the center of the sea, and it often rains in the tropics, so it is impossible to have animal skin tents or anything, plus there are no large land creatures here, and the people here live in wooden houses.

The wooden house is also very simple to set up, just for sleeping and eating. The hut is also very far from the ground, so that water does not wet the hides through the wood when it rains.