72

☆ 72. Chapter 72

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 72 Ash

has already gone out to do things and patrol, and Jie because he went to inspect the land that Jiang Yu said he was going to plant a few days ago, and his foot was accidentally twisted and he stayed at home to rest.

But Jie can't be idle, even if it's inconvenient to move, he's still dealing with things like logistics in the tribe at home.

Jie: "I don't know why I brought this woman back in the first place, let's see, she will pestered you directly after knowing your identity, tsk." Jie

won't say anything about this, but she knows that Hyun understands.

Sure enough, Xuan's face immediately darkened, and he said with some speechlessness: "It's not that I want to take it, but the person who goes out with me, he likes this woman, I don't like her."

Jie shrugged and waved his hand: "It's useless to tell me, you might as well think about how to get rid of good thoughts."

Xuan: "If that woman had listened, I wouldn't have been annoyed until now."

"You can't just point it out and let everyone know that you don't like it, and what you said before is all made up and deceitful. Jie really wanted to give Xuan a roll of his eyes, it would take so long to do such a simple thing: "You say in front of everyone that you have someone you like, so that people don't bother you anymore."

Xuan was reminded by this and suddenly had a flash of inspiration: "You're right, I'll go and prepare now."

After saying that, Xuan lifted the white cloth in front of the window and jumped out of the window, so he didn't want to go to the main door.

The corners of Jie's mouth twitched, and finally she jumped to close the curtain again.

This is the silk of the Jiujing tribe according to Jiang Yu's words, woven with a kind of vine warp, and the failure rate is very large, so far only the insiders of Jiujing can use a little.

As for silk, they also want to weave, but the technology is not very mature, so they want to wait for the technology to mature before weaving, so that the silkworm thread will not be wasted.

Jiang Yu would have been surprised if he was here, he didn't expect these people to research such a weaving cloth so quickly, and at that time, he also said that he didn't care if the loom was thrown to wood.

In fact, as long as it is what Jiang Yu said, the people of Jiujing are doing their best to study it, and they all know that as long as they figure out these things, the Jiujing tribe will definitely develop very well.

Fortunately, after waiting outside for most of the day, she also wanted to go in, but when she thought of the fierce ash, she stopped and didn't dare to go.

Obviously, Ash is kind to everyone else, but he doesn't have a good face for her, as soon as he sees her whole face, he collapses, as if he robbed him of something.

I don't know that in Ash's eyes, she is a woman who wants to touch people and things, so she may give her a good face.

Xuan came out of the window, and without staying too long, he immediately ran towards the brick kiln and pottery kiln to find someone.

To say it in front of everyone, of course, you need to gather people. The main personnel of Jiujing are in these two places, and at the same time, this place is also very hidden, and there are people patrolling constantly at the entrance. People who don't come here often don't let them in.