96

☆ 96. Chapter 96

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

96 The two who were still-for-tat, when they saw Jiang Yu, the two looked at Jiang Yu together, as if they had made an appointment.

Jiang Yugang wanted to say something, and the two of them strode towards him.

Jiang Yu immediately shut up, he wanted to see what he was going to do.

Hunter opened his mouth and was about to say something, but before he could say anything, he was interrupted by the wind.

"I have something to say to you. The wind squeezed away from the hunt and stood in front of Jiang Yu.

Hunting was blocked, no matter how the wind went, he could block in front of him, so angry that Hunt wanted to hit someone.

Jiang Yu also saw the hunt that was about to run away after being blocked, and said calmly: "Have you slept and fed?" The

hunter who was just about to attack froze: "I'll go feed it." "

Because the little white tiger is still young, it sleeps after eating every day, and it can't wake up no matter what method is used when sleeping, so every time it is fed, it has to wait for it to wake up by itself.

Now is the time for the little white tiger to wake up, anyway, Jiang Yu doesn't know why the little white tiger is stuck in such a good time, but now it can be used.

After returning from the hunt, Jiang Yu looked at the wind that was looking at him, plucked his nose and turned around and walked into the tent again: "Come in."

Feng was overjoyed and hurriedly followed.

Entering the tent, Jiang Yu sat cross-legged on the bed and looked at the wind and asked, "Letting you stay is our greatest forbearance, what else do you want to do."

Feng looked at Jiang Yu embarrassedly, the things they did before were the truth, and they brought a lot of trouble to Jiujing.

Feng hesitated: "I want to ask you to help me and let my people regain consciousness."

Jiang Yu raised his eyebrows: "Why should I help you, what you did to our tribe before is not worth my opinion to help you." Feng

was speechless by Jiang Yu, if it was him, don't say that it was to help meet the people of that tribe, it would already be good not to fight with them.

But the people...

Feng took a deep breath and tried it for the sake of the people who were still in the cave, even if it was impossible.

"I can make an exchange with you. The wind closed his eyes: "I can exchange my life for them, just let them wake up."

Jiang Yu propped his chin and looked at the wind: "Your life is of no use to me, and if your people know that you are in my hands, they will let you go?" Feng

was silent: "..."Jiang

Yu continued: "So, what you said is of no use to me, but will cause trouble to me and Jiujing." "

What Jiang Yu said is the truth, Feng has nothing to say, he doesn't have any capital to exchange with Jiang Yu.

The tent was quiet, and he could hear his own breathing, but Jiang Yu sat on the bed gracefully.

The passage of time, which was torture for the wind, reminded him that there was nothing he could do.

"I see. Feng had to accept this result, and with his head down, he prepared to leave.