26

☆ 26. Chapter 26

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

26 Jiang Yu walked in and retreated, he almost thought that he was in the wrong place, why did they all lie on the ground one by one, forming a group of ostriches?

Xuan is also quite helpless about this scene, it is really a group of children who have never seen the world.

Hyun selectively forgot that they were so happy that they didn't want money when they saw the house built and the floor heating was on.

Jiang Yu and Xuan couldn't bear it, but they couldn't help it when they came in together, and they laughed out loud.

The people who were lying on the ground as ostriches immediately got up from the ground and looked at the door when they heard the sound.

"It's... God...? Nan saw Jiang Yu coming over, and subconsciously said what he thought in his heart.

"God? Xia followed the man's gaze, and when he saw Jiang Yu, he also said the same thing as Nan: "It's a god!"

Jiang Yu looked at the two of them in surprise, smiled and shook his head: "I'm not." Xia

obviously didn't believe it, Jiang Yu was wearing different clothes from them, how could it be if he wasn't a god!

Jiang Yu continued: "I am the priest of this tribe, this is the patriarch of our tribe, you are unconscious under the walls of my tribe, and we brought you back.

Nan stopped Xia, who still wanted to continue talking, and thanked Jiang Yu and Xuan: "Thank you, Lord Priest and Patriarch."

Jiang Yu nodded: "Since you wake up, this place will also be returned to us old people to live in, and your accommodation has been arranged."

As soon as

Jiang Yu's words came out, this person's person began to chatter.

Some people think that since they have all woken up, there is no need to trouble others, and some people think that Jiang Yu is too ruthless, and the snow season actually let them leave this warm cave.

"Lord Priest, your heart is too ruthless, and you want to drive us out in the snow season.

"It's like, where can we go when it's so cold outside.

"Now that we're all living here, let's spend this season, Lord Priest.

"If the priest is kind, we can spend the snow season here."

Xia and Nan frowned, how could Hu be embarrassed to say these words, the priest was already very merciful in saving them.

The person who opened his mouth was called Hu, and in the Yezhi tribe he was a flamboyant tongue who liked to wear high hats to others to take advantage.

"Shut up. Xia wanted to stop it, but Hu didn't care about Xia.

Hu looked at Xia disdainfully and said, "What qualifications do you have to talk about me."

Xia is also a violent temper, and just wanted to open his mouth to scold his beard, but was stopped by Nan on the side: "Don't be impulsive, look at the priest."

Xia calmed down and looked at Jiang Yu, Jiang Yu looked at Hu with an expressionless face, his eyes kept changing, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

Hu looked at Jiang Yu's good looks, and felt that Jiang Yu would not refute these words for the sake of face. Their priests agreed, and the others would not say anything, and this warm 'cave' would be theirs.