79

☆ 79. Chapter 79

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

79 The crowd gathers more and more until there is no place in the surrounding open space, and the people who come behind can't squeeze in.

The priest of the valley stepped on her noble feet and came to the open space outside the house.

Priest of the Valley: "Since you don't want the tribe, what are you going to do now?"

Jiang Yu looked at the priest of the valley who was looking up at people with his head in the open space and looking at people with his nostrils, how did he feel that he had seen this scene somewhere, as if there was a person who also looked at people like this before.

And then...

Jiang Yu didn't remember what happened to the back of the man, anyway, he hadn't seen the man in the back.

Xuan Buxing stepped forward and blocked in front of Jiang Yu.

The people behind also wanted to move, but they were pressed down by Jiang Yu, and at the same time pulled the Xuan Chop who was blocking in front of him to the side.

Jiang Yu whispered in his ear: "Wait on the side, now is not the time for you to make a move."

Xuan nodded and stepped back a little, but not too far, just half a step away.

This is already the biggest concession he has given.

Jiang Yu stared at Xuan, saw him standing still in place, and gave up the idea of letting Xuan retreat a little more, so let him go.

When Jiang Yu turned his head to look at the priest of the Xigu tribe again, the smile on his face couldn't reach the bottom of his eyes: "I don't know who is talking nonsense, He Xuan hasn't come forward much recently, he's just settling accounts."

"Reckoning? The priest of the valley had never heard of this word, and did not know how to answer it for a while.

Jiang Yu had a smile on his face as he waited for the Valley Priest to continue speaking.

In addition to the people who came with Jiang Yu and them at the beginning, there were many more people who came to see the excitement.

Most of the people who came to see the excitement were from the border tribes, and people from other tribes could come in, but they would not choose to come in, for fear that they would come in and see such good conditions, and then go out and feel unbalanced.

The priest of the valley didn't expect Jiang Yu to not answer her and make her make a fool of herself!

A whisper of discussion fell into the ears of the priest of the valley, as if mocking her.

The priest of the valley immediately straightened his face: "What kind of reckoning, your plan to leave Jiujing and abandon the tribe is something that everyone here knows."

Jiang Yu continued to smile: "Is what everyone knows the truth?" The priest of the valley tilted her head slightly, and her patriarch stood up very skillfully and stood beside the priest of the

valley: "Of course.

Xuan was not to be outdone, and directly squeezed out Jiang Yu's hard-to-vacate position in one step.

Jiang Yu was knocked by Xuan and shook on the spot twice, but fortunately, Xuan quickly grabbed Jiang Yu's hand so that he would not fall.

Jiang Yu stood firm and looked at the two people in the valley department, and said slowly: "Since that's the case, the place where the two of you live now is Jiujing, and the food they ate before was also provided by Jiujing, right?" The