64

☆ 64. Chapter 64

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

64 After Shui Tao helped Jiang Yu make a boat, he couldn't go hunting.

After letting Hou Zhangsha know, he took the initiative to contract the food of the Shui Tao family and Jiang Yu, and Zhang Sha did not refuse.

Shui Abba Shui Aunt, and Shui Tao's sister Shui Cao looked at Shui Tao curiously, if it was placed before, Shui Tao would definitely refuse Zhang Sha, so what happened today?

Zhang Sha was also very surprised, he didn't expect that Shui Tao didn't refuse this time.

Zhang Sha was visibly happy, and hurriedly said to Shui Tao's family: "Don't worry, there will be no shortage of food."

Shui Tao pouted, in fact, he didn't want to trouble Zhang Sha, but he wanted to help Jiang Yu take the boat, and he was the only one who could go to sea at home. In addition, Zhang Sha also took advantage of him, and it was already easy to provide food for a few days.

Jiang Yu is another patient, and he brought the artifact of fishing nets to the tribe, even if Jiang Yu has not been out to sea to hunt, the people of the fishing tribe will not say much.

What's more, Jiang Yu still has to leave, leaving behind the weaving method of fishing nets, this kindness can be remembered for a long time.

Jiang Yu didn't say a word on the side, he knew everything very clearly, and even why Shui Tao would agree with him could guess it.

But these have nothing to do with him, after all, this is the business of Shui Tao and Zhang Sha.

After the food provider was confirmed, Shui Tao called for someone to pack some things and prepare to go to the other side to help him on the boat.

Jiang Yu thought at first that the other side of the stone crack was the forbidden land of the fisherman tribe, and when Shui Tao said that he wanted to bring people over, Jiang Yu was stunned for a moment, and it could be seen that Zhang Sha didn't stop it, so he reacted that he was thinking too much.

It's just more remote, no one wants to go over, and if someone wants to go over, there's nothing wrong with it, as long as you remember to come back to Zhang Sha and won't say anything.

Zhang Sha looked at the back of Shui Tao with the departure, and sighed in his heart, if Jiang Yu can really leave successfully, the tribe doesn't know how many people want to go out to see.

But it's good to go out and take a look, the fisherman tribe has become less and less people in recent years, and I don't know how long the fisherman tribe can exist if it continues like this.

If Jiang Yu knew what Zhang Sha was thinking, he would probably be able to explain the reason to him, that is, because of the combination of close relatives. It's a pity that Jiang Yu can't hear what Zhang Sha is thinking in his head, and Jiang Yu is now all focused on making a boat and going back.

Jiang Yu also followed Shui Tao to the other side, he wanted to talk to Shui Tao about his requirements, the system said that it would not take long to go back, but who knows if there will be an accident on the road, then it will be a long time.

Therefore, the boat must be made very strong, and there must be a place to rest and a place to store food, otherwise what if you starve to death halfway.

Shui Tao brought a total of three people, all of whom he thought were very good craftsmen, and they were reluctant to come over at first, saying that they were going to go to sea to hunt, and the fishing nets were not enough.