66

☆ 66. Chapter 66

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

66 When the man saw Jiang Yu coming back, he had a bad premonition in his heart, but he couldn't tell people to go away. Bringing Jiang Yu to the place where he lives is equivalent to acquiescing that Jiang Yu can come to him in the future.

The middle-aged man was not surprised that Jiang Yu knew his identity, he looked at Jiang Yu's intelligence, it would be strange if he didn't know.

The man didn't go out to look for food, so he brought Jiang Yu in again, sat in a familiar position and looked at Jiang Yu and asked, "Why are you back again?"

Jiang Yu stared at the vacant position, hesitated for a moment and sat down: "I came to you because I wanted to ask you something."

"Something? The man frowned slightly, didn't Jiang Yu want to ask about the sea, didn't he already tell him everything just now.

Jiang Yu continued to add: "It's not about me leaving, it's about this island, how much do you know, patriarch." Middle-aged

man: "Just call me Uncle Hao."

Jiang Yu also nodded politely: "Uncle Hao, you shouldn't have been here for a short time, how much do you know about this island."

Hao thought for a moment and replied: "When I came to this island, there was also a tribe here, which was the predecessor of the fisherman tribe, a wild tribe without any organization, and later I and a few other people came here. At that time, they couldn't go back for a while, so they gathered these wild people together and became a tribe of fishermen.

Jiang Yu frowned, frowning in Hao's mouth, the fisherman tribe was established not long ago, but in the mouths of Shuitao and Zhangsha, as well as everyone in the fisherman tribe, the fisherman tribe has been established for a long time?

Hao saw Jiang Yu's doubts: "I'm over ninety years old now.

"Ninety? Jiang Yu was shocked.

You must know that in the primitive world, where medical treatment is not particularly developed, living to forty or fifty is already a long life, and living to ninety is simply unthinkable.

Hao smiled bitterly: "I don't know why I have lived for so long, maybe the gods want to punish me."

Jiang Yu stared at Hao, he didn't look like a man in his nineties at all, but like a middle-aged man in his thirties and forties,

Jiang Yu was now very curious about why Hao lived so long.

Hao diverted the subject: "What do you want to know?"

Jiang Yu is also curious, and he can still suppress his curiosity when he is down to business: "This island is not different from when you first came." Hao

: "Different?

Jiang Yu nodded: "Yes, it's like getting hot and cold, or some plants suddenly disappear."

Hao thought seriously, and Jiang Yu was not in a hurry to wait for

Hao to return.

"In recent years, the temperature on the island has been getting higher and higher, and the water source on the island has been decreasing, and I have noticed that several springs have disappeared. Hao said.

Jiang Yu nodded: "When you walk nearby, do you feel a strange smell wafting over when you feel the heat?"

Hao looked at Jiang Yu in surprise: "How do you know."