98

☆ 98. Chapter 98

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

98 Looking at the black antelope who made people do it himself, Jiang Yu looked at him with displeasure.

"I didn't have enough of it last time, and now I want to do it again? As he finished speaking, he stopped the people who came over.

Seeing that Jiang Yu was not holding his hand, he immediately stood between Jiang Yu and the black antelope, a blue circle of light appeared on his hand, and he looked ready, as long as Jiang Yu said it, he could make a move immediately.

Jiang Yu didn't mind, but Xuan's height was much taller than Jiang Yu, and Jiang Yu's vision was completely blocked by such a stop.

There was no way, Jiang Yu could only manually pull the Xuan Chop a little away so that he could see the people who came over.

The black antelope remembered what the woman said, no matter what she said, she had to smile, and no matter how much she wanted to hit and kill someone, she had to endure it, so that it was not easy for others to see what he was thinking.

This is what you have to know to become a leader, otherwise you will be casually seen what is in your heart, where can he control what a big tribe.

Blackgazelle had to rejoice, fortunately, someone taught him, and the former old priest didn't tell him this at all, only how to do his best to make the life of his people better.

How to make the people live better, he knows very well, there is no need for others to talk about it every day, and if the people who say it are not annoying, he will be annoyed to death.

"It was before, it's now, and now it's now, and now someone has overheard the important things of my Black Plains tribe and come to you, and I have to find out about them. Black Antelope looked at Jiang Yu and continued: "If you are willing to hand over the people, we can not go. The

woman who has been doing the background board also took advantage of this time to speak: "This is the territory of our Black Plains tribe, and it's no problem to find someone."

Jiang Yu sneered: "Since this is the case, then the people here are all from my Jiujing tribe, they are all with me all day, and they have not gone out, and everyone present knows it."

Xuan was the first to nod, although it was not clear why Jiang Yu said this, but there must be a reason for him.

Jiujing saw that the two main people nodded, and the others also nodded.

It's impossible not to hear the movement outside the tent, Feng and Shi are both patriarchs of the same tribe, and their brains are also very useful.

At a glance at each other, they picked up the animal skin that Jiang Yu used to cover, divided it into two halves, and covered their heads one by one, covering their appearance.

Neither of them wanted to be known by the people of Kurohara, so they hit it off.

The two of them were ready, standing on the edge of the tent entrance, bowing their heads and waiting for Jiang Yu and them to come in.

The black antelope tried to speak, but was stopped by the woman.

"Me! The black antelope looked at the woman, held it for a long time, and finally endured it.

"It's useless for the Patriarch of Jiujing to say so much, the people who came to eavesdrop on the important news of our Black Plains tribe, we know what it looks like. The woman indifferently looked at Jiang Yu and them one by one.