78

☆ 78. Chapter 78

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

78 Jiang Yu What they were thinking about, except for the people who were present today, there were not many people who knew about it.

The more things the Valley Tribe does now, the more logical it is to kick them out without having to think about anything else.

After the valley was thrown out, it was quiet for a while, and when he saw that Jiang Yu and Xuan didn't react, he thought that they didn't care, so he was even more unscrupulous.

Now I don't hide from people when I go to the industrial production area of Jiujing, and even if I am discovered, I will only be thrown out, so what is there to be afraid of.

The people outside didn't react at all when they saw the Jiujing tribe, and they thought about it one by one, what the priests and patriarchs of Jiujing were controlled, and they abandoned the tribe and planned to give up the entire tribe to the valley department. It was also said that the two of them wanted to use the Jiujing tribe to keep the priests and patriarchs of the valley tribe.

Everyone thinks that what the other person says is wrong and what they say is wrong, and when they ask where the news came from, they all say that they heard it from others.

Seeing that their own priests and patriarchs had not come forward for so long, the people who had originally sworn that Jiang Yu and Xuan would come out to deal with things began to lose confidence.

Jiang Yu and Xuan really came out of their heads, will they really come out to deal with it?

As soon as you have such a thought, it becomes natural for things to happen.

Many people began to be moved by the conditions of the output of the valley department, and seeing that Jiang Yu and Xuan had not come forward for a long time, they began to tell the valley department everything they knew.

But what he knew was only superficial, such as pottery made of clay and burned on a fire.

At the beginning, Jiang Yu showed the pottery to people in front of everyone, and he didn't worry about them telling this to others, he was confident in himself, and after they could make pottery, he would definitely make something better.

When the people of the valley knew that the pottery was made of clay, they immediately told their priests about it.

The priests and chiefs of the valley still believed that if the soil under their feet could really make pottery, they would have discovered it long ago. The people who came to report knew that their priests would not believe it easily, so they brought the Jiujing people who told them about it.

Only then did the priests and patriarchs of the valley reluctantly believe it.

There are two, and gradually there is a second, a third, a fourth....

More and more people in Jiujing betrayed Jiujing with a little thing they knew and knew, and I heard the people before say that as long as you tell them the good things in Jiujing that you know, they will let you have women and a lot of hard work, and you don't have to go out hunting by yourself.

There are still many people who are excited about such conditions.

Even those who hesitated to join the Nine Views outside the Nine Scenery City began to quietly give up the Nine Views and start interacting with the people of the Valley Division.

Jiang Yu saw these in his eyes, and every day he sat in the room and listened to Xia and Nan talk about how many people in the tribe had recently walked close to the valley, what techniques he told the valley department, and how many people refused to communicate with Jiujing.