9

☆ 9. Chapter 9

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

9 The forest is indeed a good place to breed treasures, and Jiang Yu discovers peppercorns and cinnamon when he is green onion ginger.

These two are good things, the pepper tree can find a small sapling to transplant back, the cinnamon tree wants to bring back to plant a little difficult, it is better to take it when you want it after a few places.

There was no basket in his hand, so Jiang Yu planned to make one.

This time he's going to weave a basket so he can hold more stuff and his hands won't get tired.

While pulling the vines, Jiang Yu found Jiang under a vine that was torn off and would run water.

This made Jiang Yu very happy, at first he was just curious about why this vine came out of the water, what is the use of this water, but he didn't expect to get an unexpected surprise.

After all, after finding the pepper and cinnamon trees, Jiang Yu doesn't have much hope for green onion and ginger, and he can't be greedy, right?

Jiang Yu looked at Jiang Yu, who was obviously not small under the soil, and then looked at the materials that he had thrown aside, picked them up again, sat on a stone and began his work.

The basket is similar to the basket, but the bottom of the basket needs to be made of more tough and not easy to break, otherwise it will be easy to crack the bottom if there are too many things.

At present, Jiang Yu has not found such materials, so he can only replace them with ordinary wood, which is enough for Jiang Yu now.

After washing the prey by the river, Xuan caught two fat big fish for Jiang Yu.

After waiting for Jiang Yu to come back, Xuan frowned slightly, although there will be no large beasts here, but it cannot be guaranteed to be 100% safe.

Jiang Yu is such a weak person, maybe he can't beat a beast cub when he encounters it.

The more he thought about it, the more his brows wrinkled, Jiang Yu was brought out by himself, and if something happened, his heart would not be happy.

Xuan glanced at the beast meat placed by the river and the fish that were staggering on the ground due to lack of water, and after leaving his mark on the periphery, he went to find someone in the direction Jiang Yu left.

Jiang Yu, who was sitting on the stone weaving the back basket, was finishing the final finishing work on his hand, looking at the back basket he had knitted, Jiang Yu was full of accomplishment, and found two vines to fix on the back basket, and the belt for carrying was also ready.

Jiang Yu found a piece of wood with a sharp head and began to dig it.

When Xuan followed Jiang Yu's scent, he saw Jiang Yu squatting on the ground digging hard, and this picture was exactly the same as when the two met for the first time.

At that time, Jiang Yu was digging the fruit that everyone in the tribe thought could not be eaten, and now what was he digging?

Xuan's curiosity rose.

Jiang Yu heard someone approaching, looked back vigilantly, and when he saw Shi Xuan's tense body relaxed, he lowered his head and continued to dig.

Seeing that Jiang Yu ignored him, Xuan didn't mind. Instead, he squatted beside Jiang Yu and took the stone on the side to help dig together.