18

☆ 18. Chapter 18

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

18 When Jiang Yu rode Xiaobai back, as soon as he arrived at the entrance, he saw Meng Yinyin and Ya preparing to go out.

Meng also saw Jiang Yu who came back, and stepped forward to Jiang Yu: "Yu, you are back."

Jiang Yu nodded: "Well, the medicine is not enough?" It

took two days for Jiang Yu to be promoted to build the foundation, which was much longer than he imagined.

Nodding violently: "The medicine you left behind has run out, and the water you left last time is almost gone."

"Well, I'll have some more later. Jiang Yu patted Xiaobai who was following on the side, and asked him to wait where he lived before: "The place where I live is still there." "

Yes, no one came close. "

Well, don't hurt the beasts on the side when you collect medicine," "

Yes." "

The last time I was collecting medicine with Jiang Yu, I saw the fierce beasts that had been following on the side, and I originally wanted to kill these fierce beasts, but it can be seen that they didn't come in at the periphery, so I understood that these beasts were arranged by Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu looked up at the flat ground on the top: "How is the situation above." Meng

also looked up and looked up: "No one has woken up yet, but they don't vomit blood anymore." "

You go and collect the medicine first, and I'll take a look." In

the big cave, Jie was holding a large stone basin to help these people clean up, and in the huge cave, there were only two other women helping besides Jie.

Jiang Yu remembered that there were more than one person who was not sick, and now there were only so few people who were willing to take care of it?

And the flower that was so stupid that it couldn't do it was gone, so it didn't work here, and I left to go back?

Jiang Yu didn't think about it anymore. Jie found Yu coming in, put down the things in his hand and immediately walked towards Jiang Yu.

"Yu, you're finally back.

Jiang Yu bowed his head and his gaze fell on the people in the cave: "How is the situation?"

Jie showed a relaxed smile, and her sideways gaze fell on a man's body: "Very good, no one has gotten worse anymore, and a few of the third batch of fallen people have woken up."

"That's good, everyone who wakes up moves to another place, and the dosage needs to be redetermined. Jiang Yu spoke.

Jie nodded, she now fully believed in Jiang Yu, or the Gray and Clan would definitely be fine in a few days.

"It's just a few of you here, what about the others who aren't sick? Jiang Yu still asked his own question.

Jie sighed: "Hua left with those people, they were afraid that they would be cursed, and they didn't want to be contaminated with bad luck. "

They are all foolish people, but it is better for these people to leave, so as not to hold them back. Jiang Yu finished complaining in his heart, and looked up at Xiang Jie: "Are you not afraid of being contaminated with bad luck and being cursed?" Or become a demon sacrifice.

Jie looked at Jiang Yu firmly: "I'm not afraid, I just want my man to live, what's the difference between believing in the demon gods."

Jiang Yu was surprised, he didn't expect Jie to have such an idea.