99

☆ 99. Chapter 99

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 99 Xue

looked at Jiang Yu standing in the middle and was a little surprised, he thought that the people here were not powerful except for the patriarch of Jiujing, but he didn't expect Jiang Yu to be the most hidden among them.

But she didn't feel it at all, every time she saw him, it was like looking at an ordinary person who was not threatening.

Hei Lingzhi remembered that he hadn't told Xue that Jiang Yu was not ordinary, and his force value was not low.

"Xue, I forgot to tell you about it, last time this one called Yu also made a move. The blackgazelle had barely said a few words when he was interrupted by snow.

"Without saying that now, I'm going to feed these two people as puppets, so we can get one step closer to our goal. Xue looked at Jiang Yu and Xuan, revealing a look of inevitability.

No matter how powerful a person is, what is the use, there are many powerful people who are the most useful, and if one can't beat it, then ten, twenty...

There will always be times when they are exhausted, and when they don't have the strength to resist, they can simply take it.

Seeing that Xue and him wanted to go together, Black Antelope showed a happy smile: "I'll arrest these two people for you."

Xue didn't refuse, but looked at Jiang Yu and Xuan.

The black antelope is not angry, now Xue does not look at him and his eyes are not on him, as long as he catches Jiang Yu and Xuan and hands them over to Xue, Xue will definitely put his eyes and attention on him.

Xue is not a capable person, she can't control anything, at most she can only let those puppeteers protect her, but as long as there is one by her side who can fight.

Now it's a black antelope, if there are Jiang Yu and Xuan, there will be no need for a black antelope.

It's a pity that Xue thinks about this, Black Antelope doesn't know at all, and now he is still interested in fighting with Jiang Yu, even if he can't beat them, he can use puppets to kill them.

However, the two of them made a mistake in their calculations.

The cooperation between Jiang Yu and Xuan is simply a tacit understanding that they have never seen, and it is clear that neither of them has fought together.

Youxuan doesn't need to attack at all in Jiang Yu, as long as he is responsible for defending against attacks, he can leave everything else to Xuan.

Although Xuan didn't want Jiang Yu to know a lot of tricks, he had many years of hunting experience, and some simple elemental attack methods were enough for him.

Jiang Yu also taught him how to use the elements to develop ultimate, but he didn't like to use it very much.

Jiang Yu first put a shield on himself and Xuan, and then began to observe Qixue and Hei Ling.

Xue didn't move like him, but stood there and watched the black antelope, who was boiling with blood and wanted to hit him and Xuan.

Black Antelope rubbed his hands: "Snow, wait for me to catch these two for you!"

Xue hummed lightly, but the gaze that fell on Jiang Yu and Xuan never looked away.

"Xuan. Jiang Yu looked at Xuan who was standing in front and shouted.