114

☆ 114. Chapter 114

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 114 The

moon sets and the sun rises, and the sun has begun its day's work diligently.

Last night, while everyone was asleep, it rained a lot, and now the smell of rain is everywhere.

The people of the Jiujing tribe didn't bother the people who had just come back in the same place, they all wanted to let them have a good rest, and they were not comfortable in the tribe outside.

In Jiang Yu and Xuan's room, Jiang Yu, who was sleeping soundly, felt that something on the tip of his nose was scratching his nose with his breathing, tickling, reaching out to open it and leaning over after a while.

I couldn't stand it, Jiang Yu opened his eyes, and when he saw the familiar roof, he didn't react for a while, and after a while, he remembered that they had returned to the tribe yesterday.

As soon as he remembered to see what was tickling him, he found that he couldn't get up at all, as if he was bound by something.

Jiang Yu lowered his eyes, and it was a head in his eyes, no wonder something kept scratching his nose. And the owner of the head is also very familiar to him, it is Xuan who lives with him.

Jiang Yu was surprised, he was very honest when he slept before, and he wouldn't want to hold him like this now.

Pulling out his hand just wanted to pull the person away, as soon as he moved, he found that he was hugging him tighter, as if he was afraid that he would disappear, and he was still chanting words in his mouth.

Jiang Yu was stunned for a moment, and what he said seemed to be "It's just right, he's not dead, he's still alive." "

It seems that the fact that I almost died has left a heavy impact on Xuan's heart.

But it didn't work to hold it like this, Jiang Yu stretched out his hand and pushed it twice on Xuan's head: "Wake up, get up."

Xuan didn't move, but hugged him tighter.

Jiang Yu was helpless and continued to shout: "Xuan, get up, I can't get up and eat like you." I

don't know if it was that sentence that poked Xuan, Xuan, who had closed his eyes, slowly opened his eyes, and there was still a little confusion in his eyes that he hadn't woken up.

Looking at Xuan like this, Jiang Yu was inexplicably in a very good mood: "Wake up." "

Hmm. Xuan's voice was slightly hoarse, but it was quite nice.

However, Xuan didn't let go of Jiang Yu as soon as possible, but continued to hold it for a while.

Jiang Yu didn't urge, he waited quietly like this, and it was only a matter of time before everyone woke up and let go of themselves.

Sure enough, it didn't take long for Xuan to let go of Jiang Yu.

After Xuan let go, Jiang Yudu got up from the bed and stood at the top of the stairs lazily stretching his waist, sleeping extremely comfortably.

Seeing Jiang Yu get up, Xuan also got up together, Jiang Yu didn't sleep anymore, what else did he sleep.

By the time the two of them finished washing up and went out, the sun had already risen high. Because the place where they are is quieter, there are fewer people coming, but there are still people coming.

Sitting on the stone bench, Hunt was bored and tugged at the leaves in his hands, he had been here for a while, why hadn't the two of them woken up yet, and he was going to share the fruits he had grown recently.