21

☆ 21. Chapter 21

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

21 For the rest of the day, Xuan would come to Jiang Yu every day and ask Jiang Yu to teach him how to cultivate.

Jiang Yu reluctantly said that he had already taught it many times, and he needed to practice slowly by himself.

Xuan would nod his head at first to indicate that he knew, but the next day he would come as usual, once or twice Jiang Yu would talk about him, and later saw that he didn't eat oil and salt, so he didn't continue to talk.

It doesn't matter if you want to come. It's Xiaobai and White Wolf, these two are actually familiar with Xuan, this is the second person they have a good impression of besides themselves.

Since Xuan often went to find Jiang Yu, it only took seven days for the clansmen to go from the first surprise and curiosity to the later Xi.

Seven days later, when they met Xuan, they would be able to greet them in a friendly manner, and they would go to Jiang Yu again.

Hyun will also smile and nod.

Mang also woke up the day after Xuan woke up, and after Jiang Yu went to see that he was okay, he also taught him the method of cultivation.

Originally, Jiang Yu also wanted to try to probe the bodies of Ash and Meng, but Youxuan didn't come here because of the two of them, and even if they came, as long as they mentioned this matter, they slipped away faster than anything else.

So far, Jiang Yu has not figured out the physique of other people, what is the difference between him and Xuan.

Time passed little by little, and soon it was the time that Jiang Yu and Xuan had made an appointment, and he wanted to take Xuan to see the address where he was going to relocate.

Jiang Yu and Xuan didn't tell anyone about this, after all, everything has not been determined yet, and they don't know if that place is suitable for Xuan and their lives.

"Let's go. As

soon as the morning dawned, Jiang Yu rode Xiao Bai and Xuan towards the place he found last time, which was discovered when he went out with the white wolf.

It's still a little far from where it is now, but with Xiaobai's hurried artifact, this distance is not a problem at all.

Xiao Bai officially gave birth to a little spiritual power two days ago, and now it can also simply use spiritual power to strengthen itself, and the speed of running is comparable to that of the white wolf.

Xiao Bai can use spiritual power so quickly, Jiang Yu estimates that because of his own cultivation and Xuan cultivation, the cultivation of two people can be much more than the cultivation of one person.

Because the white wolf doesn't often follow Jiang Yu's side, he can't condense his spiritual power now, but his attack power is still higher than that of Xiaobai.

Xuan and Jiang Yu were lying on Xiaobai's soft fur, feeling the sound of the wind whistling in their ears.

The sound of the wind sounded cold, if it weren't for Xiaobai's fur long enough to block most of the cold wind for the two of them, the two might have been shivering from the cold.

Jiang Yu was Xi to Xiaobai's speed, that is, the first time Xu rode Xiaobai to feel such a fast speed, and when he arrived at the destination, his face was so white.

Jiang Yu looked at Xuan, who was panting on the trunk of the tree, and said very intimately: "I didn't Xi it at first, but I will Xi get used to it after a few more times." Xuan leaned on the trunk of the