74

☆ 74. Chapter 74

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

74 Jiang Yu was not in the tribe before, Xuan didn't tell the people in the tribe, only some managers like Xiang Shen and Meng knew.

However, the wise people in the tribe have more or less known about it during this time. Their priest should not be in the tribe, if it weren't for the last time, the patriarch wouldn't have walked with a bunch of people with a solemn face.

It took a long time to come back, although it was said that Xuan was normal and slowed down after coming back, but there was still a big problem, such as Xuan went back very late every time, and there were several times when he didn't go back at night.

This is very wrong, if the priest is here, the patriarch will definitely not go back so late, or not go back.

So some people speculate that the priest should still not have returned.

But no one thought that Jiang Yu would not come back and abandon them to other bigger and better tribes to be their priests. Because their lives were saved by Jiang Yu, if they knew that Jiang Yu was not here as a priest, they would definitely give up this tribe to find Jiang Yu.

And Jiang Yu didn't have the idea of going to other tribes now, he finally established a tribe, and he didn't have enough task points, how could he give up!

Jiang Yu's appearance caused a wave of craze in the Jiujing tribe, and the priest who had not appeared for a long time finally appeared.

The people who were in the tribe at the beginning were very happy, and although the people who joined the tribe later were not very clear, it did not prevent them from rejoicing together.

The news of Jiang Yu's appearance spread ten, ten, and hundreds, and then many people rushed over to see Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu looked speechlessly at the people around him who heard the wind coming, and a kind of cold came out when he was seen as a monkey.

When Jiang Yu saw that the familiar ones were also in the crowd, Jiang Yu was even more helpless, they were not all tribal stewards, why did they come to join in the fun?

Mang was also in the crowd, and when he saw Jiang Yu coming back with all his beards and tails, his tears almost fell.

Nothing more! Yu is back safely!

Fiercely put his hand on Mang's shoulder: "It's relieved to see people." Recklessly

raised his hand and violently wiped away the tears oozing from the corners of his eyes: "Hmm! He

slapped Mang on the shoulder and told him to think about calming down.

Jiang Yu turned to look at Xuan, who shrugged helplessly.

"There's no way anyone let Yu you not show up for a long time, and now that you're back, of course the people in the tribe want to come and see the priest they haven't seen for a long time. The corners of

Jiang Yu's mouth twitched slightly, and he looked at the person blocking the road and said: "I know you are all very enthusiastic, but now I have something to do with the patriarch." "

The people who came over were not ignorant people, and after seeing the excitement, they no longer blocked Jiang Yu's way, and they all got out of the way.

When Jiang Yu arrived at the place, the people they wanted to see had already learned the news, but they didn't come out.

Jiang Yu squinted at the house, it was obviously much bigger than the other rooms, he remembered that there were only five such large houses except for his and Xuan's house, and he had already divided them all to whom.