36

☆ 36. Chapter 36

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

36 With the previous successful precedent, Jiang Yu went to see the pottery in the second kiln, and the success rate of the pottery has been maintained between sixty and seventy percent, so he will not go.

He had other things to do, and Jiang Yu also handed it over to Jie to determine whether the pottery could be used.

After confirming that it could be used, the distribution of pottery was also handed over to Jie.

After Jie took over these two things, he was visibly busy, and Ash couldn't find a chance to make love with Jie every time, and he had a hard time every day.

Xia also knew that Jie already had a man, and he was decadent for a while at first, but he didn't know who gave him psychological enlightenment later, so he wasn't depressed and decadent.

However, he will still go to find Jie, but this time he treats Jie as a sister.

Jie happened to be quite good to Xia Jue, so she treated him as a younger brother. But Ash didn't know, he was jealous for several days, and Xia was also beaten by Ash for several days.

Later, I learned that Ash also regarded Xia as a younger brother and began to teach Xia, and by the way, he also taught Nan as well.

Originally, Jiang Yu wanted Xuan to train these people, but Xuan wanted to bring soil to the mud workshop, so this matter was delayed.

Hunting Xuan didn't go a few times, and it was all handed over to Mang and Meng.

The land was also reclaimed, and Jiang Yu changed cabbage seeds, pepper seeds, tomato seeds, and cabbage seeds from the system mall and scattered them.

When choosing these things, Jiang Yu has gone outside to see them, although there are things that are available on the earth, there are many things that are not available.

Jiang Yu didn't bother to look for it anymore, and when he found it, it was better to plant it himself.

Ginger remnants like potatoes and sweet potatoes have not been changed, this world has them, and they are big, so it is better to use what this world already has.

And it was planted earlier than the seeds, and now it grows very lushly, but it always feels like something is missing.

When the seeds were sown, Jiang Yu found someone and told him to take care of the land, water it when it was dry, pull out the grass when the grass grew, and come to himself when the seeds germinated.

The man carefully wrote down what Jiang Yu said.

After saying that, Jiang Yu was about to leave, and he thought of a very important thing, that is, fertilizer fertilization.

Although the tribe has long had aqua toilets, excrement is also a good fertilizer. But nothing came up, and I didn't know if the person I was looking for would be willing to do it.

When he got home, Jiang Yu was still thinking about this matter, and he couldn't get other fertilizers except excrement for a while.

"What's wrong. Xuan poured Jiang Yu a glass of water and handed it over.

Jiang Yu took the pottery cup: "I'm thinking about how to fertilize what I plant." "

Now everyone in the tribe has pottery at home, and they use pottery, and at first they were reluctant to use it, but when batch after batch of pottery was successfully fired, everyone became Xi to it and was willing to use it."