103

☆ 103. Chapter 103

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

103 As the stones fall, a man covered in wounds rolls down the middle, and then a bloodstained woman crawls out of it.

The person who came out was Xue, and his originally neat hair was now in a mess, like a chicken coop.

The snow crawled out of the pile of stones, and glanced at the black antelope, who was half-dead and unconscious on the ground, and his eyes were full of disgust.

Although the black antelope rushed over to protect her for the first time before the explosion, if it weren't for his ability, Jiang Yu would not have released such an attack at all, and she had to waste three puppets to block the damage, and finally two of them died.

Xue took a deep breath, now that the black antelope is still useful, she can't let him die, and it's not easy to get a person who only listens to her again.

Now Xue's favorite thing is Xuan and Jiang Yu, but unfortunately neither Xuan nor Jiang Yu wants to go against her.

There are so many tens of thousands of people who have become the leaders of the continent, these two people are simply not enlightened, and it is a pity to be blind to their such good abilities.

Xue finally asked the only living puppeteer to carry the Black Antelope from the ground and bring it back to the Black Plains tribe to heal his wounds, and the Black Antelope was still needed.

Waiting for Xue to take the black antelope back to the Black Plains tribe, Xuan and Jiang Yu also arrived at the place where they temporarily stopped to rest.

Jiang Yuding carried it in front for so long, he was finally able to relax, was hugged by Xuan and fell asleep, and fell asleep directly with his head tilted against Xuan's chest.

Xuan also knew that Jiang Yu had been tired for a long time, and when he saw him asleep, he took the initiative to slow down his pace a little, so that he could sleep more comfortably.

When Xuan carried Jiang Yu back to the place, the people who stayed in place saw Xuan come back, and originally wanted to go up and ask how the situation was.

But when they saw Xuan holding Jiang Yu in his hand, the smile on his face disappeared instantly.

Hunting stepped forward and looked at Jiang Yu in Xuan's arms, stopped talking, and finally put his hand on Xuan's shoulder and patted it.

With the hunting proof, others also stepped forward, as if they tacitly agreed that Jiang Yu who had brought back was dead.

After all, Jiang Yu was covered with scars and bloodstains, and it was really easy for people to misunderstand being held in his arms so quietly.

Xuan really didn't understand what they were doing, so they all came up and patted him strangely, and told him not to be sad.

Meng, who was following Xuan, was also a little blindsided at first, but he quickly reacted, stepped forward to Xuan's side, approached him and said, "They seem to think Yu is dead." Xuan

: "?

Meng patted Xuan on the shoulder funny: "I'll go rest first."

Xuan looked down at Jiang Yu, who was sleeping peacefully in his arms, carefully placed the person on the stone covered with large leaves, turned to the person who came with him, and said, "Don't worry, Yu is not dead, he is still alive." Hunting

looked at Jiang Yu who was motionless in the back, lowered his head and didn't answer, it's normal for Xuan to have such a reaction, the relationship between the two of them is so good, Xuan can't accept it for a while, he can understand, after all, he can't accept Jiang Yu dying like this.