80

☆ 80. Chapter 80

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

80 Jiang Yu subconsciously raised his hand, and the valley patriarch who rushed over was thrown out by Jiang Yu at once.

Xuan also immediately received a slap, and the valley patriarch flew farther this time.

The valley patriarch didn't expect that he would be thrown out by a priest, and he didn't have the strength to resist at all.

Xuan looked at Jiang Yu nervously: "Are you okay?"

Jiang Yu shook his head, he was fine, but he didn't know if the valley patriarch who was beaten out by him and Xuan was still alive.

Jiang Yu didn't expect the Valley Patriarch to really rush up, and his knee-jerk reaction was no wonder to him.

Xuan looked Jiang Yu up and down carefully, and only after making sure that he didn't lose a single hair did he let go, and turned to stare at the person who fell from the wall and rolled on the ground.

"Who gave you the guts. The

valley patriarch got up from the ground and cautiously approached Jiang Yu and Xuan step by step.

Here is where the strong are respected and the weak eat the strong, and the patriarch of the valley was thrown out by Jiang Yu and Xuan alone, but he felt that he had no face and was embarrassed, and he was the patriarch of a tribe.

The priest of the valley looked at Jiang Yu, and didn't think that he had the ability to beat people like this at once, he should have borrowed something to beat people out. The priest of the valley looked at Hyun and thought that it must be something made by this ability warrior.

The priest of the valley looked at Xuan with even more heat, of course, if he had such an ability, he had to be with her, and the others were not worthy of it at all.

The Patriarch of the Valley saw all this, his eyes dimmed, and he had no thoughts of replying to the question.

Of course, the priest of the valley could feel that he was almost annoyed with this woman, and he always looked at him with such a gaze.

Jiang Yu raised his hand and pressed it on Xuan's shoulder, asking him to wait a little longer.

"I'm not here today to listen to your nonsense, but to officially tell you that the Jiujing tribe does not welcome the Valley Division, and the priests and patriarchs of the Valley Department are invited to leave. Jiang Yu said.

The priest of the valley snorted coldly: "Why, you say to join, don't want it?"

Jiang Yu pulled the corners of his mouth and raised a smile: "Just because the place you are in now is our territory of Jiujing, we are just here to inform you to leave, if you don't leave, we don't mind doing it." "

Salute first and then soldiers, salute must be in place first, and there is no problem in what you want to do later.

Priest of the Valley: "You dare!

Jiang Yu took a step back: "What don't you dare, Xuan."

Xuan obediently took a step forward, and then the Nine Scenery people who followed Ash, Mang, and Yin all stood up.

They wished that the valley would leave the tribe quickly, and now that the priests had spoken, they didn't control themselves and let themselves endure.

The people who were originally close to the valley station saw that the situation was not right and were about to sneak back, but they were thrown back by the neck after just two steps.