83

☆ 83. Chapter 83

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 83 The

medicine made by Jiang Yu has also officially entered the test.

This time it is still a voluntary principle, there is no guarantee of 100% success, everyone has a 30% chance, if you are uncomfortable halfway, you must say it and don't force it, there is a life to survive, and the rest is easy to say.

After Xuan released this news, as long as anyone with an idea wants to try it, maybe it can be done.

Not long after he said that, a bunch of people came to Jiang Yu's door.

Jiang Yu came out to prepare to take some water to cook breakfast, and when he came out and saw so many people, he almost lost the wooden barrel in his hand.

What's going on?

When the people who came over saw Jiang Yu come out, their eyes lit up, as if they had seen something good.

Jiang Yu was silent, he wanted to turn around and walk back now.

"Priest! "

I don't know who shouted, and then everything was out of control.

"Your Excellency, Priestess, when are we going to start!

"We're ready, just say it. "

Yes. "

Jiang Yu: ...

These people are too enthusiastic.

Jiang Yu looked at the wooden barrel in his hand, he couldn't retreat now, and he didn't go out. He was afraid that he would be surrounded by this man when he stepped out.

"Ahem, you go and talk to Xuan, and Xuan will arrange when you come. Jiang Yu said.

"Okay, let's find the patriarch. "

These people came and went quickly, and after a while, there was no one left who was outside.

Jiang Yu rubbed his nose, these people are also murderous, and those who don't know think there are good things here.

However, Jiang Yu began to think about it, and the moon sour grass and condensation fruit that Xuan brought back couldn't make too much medicine, and they were gone when they ran out, and they didn't know if there were other places that had these two things.

The physique here is too special, if they awaken by themselves, they don't know when they will wake up, and Xuan and Mang are estimated to have a certain amount of luck when they awaken.

Jiang Yu didn't have the idea of making breakfast because of this, so he put down the barrel and planned to go to Xuan to ask if there was a place for these two things.

Not long after leaving, the system that had been sleeping and dormant suddenly woke up.

"The host... A powerful creature has been detected in the vicinity..."

, and the system struggled to say it.

Jiang Yu slowly stopped and asked in his heart, "Can you know where it is?" System

: "Sorry host.

Jiang Yu nodded understandingly, but didn't say anything. The system has the obligation to protect the host, if it weren't for this rule, some Jiang Yu, who was not strong enough in the dangerous world, would have died long ago, and there would not even be scum left.