60

☆ 60. Chapter 60

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

60 When cultivating the body in the fisherman tribe, Jiang Yu also called out the system a few times, and after figuring out the location here, he stopped calling the system out.

There was no water under the cliff he fell, only sharp stones, and if he fell like this, all that awaited him would be death, and his soul would dissipate together.

When he was about to land, Jiang Yu shouted out the system, and the system didn't need Jiang Yu to say much, and changed Jiang Yu's position as soon as possible.

However, because there was not much energy, he couldn't designate a location, so Jiang Yu immediately fell on the sea.

It is not particularly far from the inland, and there is no accident with the ship according to the calculation of the system, and it can reach the inland in seven days.

But the sea was stormy, and no one was sure that there would be no problems, so Jiang Yu planned to wait until he was almost recovered before wearing it back.

"Yu, I'm out to eat. "There was the sound of water pottery outside.

Jiang Yu, who was cultivating cross-legged on the bed, opened his eyes and exhaled a breath of turbidity: "It's here." When I

came outside, Shui Tao's family had already cooked a meal, so they waited for Jiang Yu to come out and eat together.

Jiang Yu smiled at Shui Tao's family, and sat cross-legged on a huge leaf, this leaf looked very much like a banana leaf, and Jiang Yu also asked Shui Tao to take him to see it.

It's fruitful, but it's a pity that it's not a banana, and even a banana has no resemblance at all.

Shui Tao also said that the juice should not be eaten, and it is very difficult to wash off if it sticks to the hands, and the people of the fishermen tribe basically do not pick it.

Jiang Yu heard Shui Tao say that this thing was very well colored, so he wanted to tell them how to dye the cloth, but when he saw the animal skin skirt around them, he held back the words that came to his mouth.

It is useless to know this without cloth, and there is nothing to weave into cloth on the island where the fishermen tribe lives, and they don't have animal skins here, and dyeing is of little significance to them.

Jiang Yu looked at the fish soup grilled fish on the low table, and suddenly missed the potatoes of the Jiujing tribe, as well as the various vegetables he planted, and he didn't know if he could plant a second wave after he went back.

"Yu, what are you thinking? Shui Tao raised his hand and waved in front of Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu looked up at Shui Tao: "I'm thinking about my original tribe."

Shui Tao sat down and nodded: "Don't worry, when you are fine, we will go to Zhang Sha and ask him to tell him about the situation at sea." "

Yes, Jiang Yu hasn't seen the legendary Zhang Sha yet, originally he was going to go on the day he woke up, but unfortunately he didn't take two steps and spit out a mouthful of blood, and the Shui Tao family said that they wouldn't let Jiang Yu go.

Looking at these simple people, Jiang Yu was embarrassed to refuse, what he spit out was actually bruising, which was not a big problem for his body.

In this way, Jiang Yu was ordered by them to rest at home, and while resting and recovering his body, Jiang Yu also told Shui Tao about the weaving technique of fishing nets.