126

☆ 126. Chapter 126

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

126 Looking at the people who ran away, Jiang Yu was also very helpless, and he didn't know why this happened.

Xuan, who was next to Jiang Yu, looked at the direction in which the people left and asked, "They won't leave here and go to other places to survive, these people are already here."

Jiang Yugang wanted to shake his head, and then seemed to think of something and became unsure.

There are a lot of people in the fisherman tribe, and he hasn't been in the fisherman tribe for a long time, and he can't get to know all the people in their tribe.

So when Xuan asked this question, Jiang Yu couldn't be sure if the person they saw was from the fisherman tribe.

Seeing that the two of them were standing still and chatting about licking, Jiang Yu lowered his head and didn't look particularly good, hesitated for a while, and took the initiative to ask what was wrong.

"What's wrong, isn't the person just now the person Yu is looking for? Jie asked.

Jiang Yu looked at Jie and shook his head: "I'm not sure."

Xuan put his hand on Jiang Yu's shoulder and patted it lightly: "It's okay, let's look along the side, if they are here, we will definitely be able to see them."

Jiang Yu looked at the endless coastline: "Let's go, just pick up some seafood on the way, and let you taste the taste of seafood today." "

I don't know what seafood and seafood mean.

But looking at Jiang Yu's expression, he knew that it must be a good thing, otherwise Jiang Yu would not be this expression.

The matter of scaring people away was temporarily put behind everyone's minds.

I don't know if it's because no one comes to catch them, but there are a lot of crabs, clams, conchs and other things on the beach. It's so much so that you can just take two steps and pick up a piece of sand to find it.

Jiang Yu can also find abalone, sea cucumbers and the like in some crevices, and each of them is very large and very generous. According to Jiang Yu's amount of food, he can almost be full after eating two or three.

The freshness of catching seafood for the first time made them very interested, and everyone's hands were empty, and they grabbed them regardless of whether they knew it or not.

There are also people who don't believe that the crab's pincers are powerful, and they itch their hands to poke with their fingers, and finally they are caught bleeding, which makes everyone laugh at it.

This little episode didn't affect everyone, until they found a way to tease the crab, and when they found a new crab, they teased it first, and when the crab didn't want to deal with him, he didn't move and waited for death in place, and then they picked up the crab.

In this way, a group of seven people harvested a lot, and everyone had a lot of seafood in their hands, and they could have a good meal at night.

When Jiang Yu wanted to find a place to cook rice and make seafood.

In the distance, he saw a row of small black dots running towards him.

Jiang Yu squinted, could it be that the person who ran back before came to find the clansmen and come to see who we are, do you want to expel us?

Xuan also found out, the corners of his mouth that were originally slightly hooked, immediately pressed down, and looked at the little black dot with a straight face, getting closer and closer.