124

☆ 124. Chapter 124

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

124 The two of them went back to prepare, and then went to the place that the man said to find the bees.

As soon as Jiang Yu took Xuan to the back mountain, Xiaobai and the Xianglong Beast playing in the back mountain felt it, stopped as soon as possible, and ran towards the entrance.

Before he had taken two steps to the back mountain, Jiang Yu felt that the ground was shaking, and he didn't need to guess much to know that they had come down from the back mountain.

Xuan looked down at the constantly beating stones on the ground and asked, "Do you have to wait?"

Jiang Yu thought for a while and shook his head: "Forget it, when they come, we will be looking for bees safely."

Xuan nodded: "Okay, let's go over there." "

Hmm. "Xuan often comes out to hunt, and his familiarity with the neighborhood is much better than that of Jiang Yu, who doesn't come out often.

The two of them turned a corner and walked in from the side path.

Because Jiang Yu didn't know the way, he honestly followed behind Xuan.

By the time Xiaobai arrived with the white wolf and the fragrant dragon beast, the people were gone, and no one was seen.

And when they arrived at the entrance, they didn't ask Jiang Yu's question, and disappeared out of thin air.

The anxious Xiaobai kept turning in circles in place, but the Xianglong Beast didn't move at all, and the huge head tilted and didn't know what Xiaobai was anxious about.

The white wolf saw that Xiaobai was spinning in circles, and he also rotated together, and the two white balls turned in circles one after the other, this scene was quite interesting.

The black snake, who was belated, saw that the three juniors were here, so he lazily dozed off in a circle, but his head was facing the direction where Jiang Yu and Xuan left.

The black snake has regarded these juniors as something they can accompany in the future, as long as they obediently don't learn the white-eyed snake it raised before.

Xuan, who led the way in front, sprinkled a gray-white powder on the side as he walked, Jiang Yu looked curious and didn't ask.

When he was almost gone, Xuan also stopped sprinkling the gray-white powder on his hands, and specially explained to Jiang Yu what it was for.

"It's something that every tribe uses, one that can isolate its own scent, and it can easily attract more ferocious beasts when hunting outside without dealing with the smell of blood, and it can also be used when fleeing. Hyun explained.

Jiang Yu nodded, he didn't expect there to be such a useful thing here, as for why Xuan wanted to sprinkle it now, Jiang Yu didn't care.

It's not a big thing to say about the back mountain, but it is really not easy to find a small bee in the lush forest. The location that the man said was vague, and when he got to the place, Jiang Yu and Xuan had to find it by themselves.

Jiang Yu and Xuan were both almost done walking around the back mountain on the right, and there was not a single bee, and Jiang Yu began to wonder if he had found a mistake.

Fortunately, when the two were about to leave and look for another place, Jiang Yu finally saw a bee flying slowly past.

Jiang Yu Yixi hurriedly followed, although the bees flying in front of him were bigger than ordinary small bees, I don't know how much, they were the size of an egg, but Jiang Yu would never be mistaken.