143

☆ 143. Chapter 143

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

143 Jiang Yu felt that time had stopped, and he couldn't see anyone except Xuan now.

After being stunned for a long time, Jiang Yu knelt on the ground and hugged Xuan in his arms.

Jiang Yu's hands kept trembling, and his voice was unsteady and whispered Xuan: "Xuan, open your eyes..."

The bits and pieces of getting along with Xuan appeared in Jiang Yu's mind like a flower, the person who had always been by his side, who could be seen as long as he turned around, and who always believed in himself, was now lying motionless in his arms.

It's a pity that no matter how Jiang Yu shouted, Xuan didn't react at all and lay in his arms, and even his breathing was so weak that he couldn't feel it.

Yamachi was originally hit by Jiang Yu's control of the juice, although it was not fatal, but the whole person was also very unhappy, he still didn't understand why other people had no problem eating this fruit, he couldn't touch it, for him this is poison.

After all these years of research, he only figured out one thing, that is, the insects on the tree like to eat this fruit very much, as long as the juice of the fruit is casually smeared on the object, the insects will eat it wildly.

However, after eating the juice-stained area, they will calm down. At the same time, it is also a little resistant to juice, and it will not be damaged when touched.

Looking at the lifeless Hyun, Amachi smiled weirdly: "He's going to die." "

Shut up! Jiang Yu looked at Yamachi viciously.

Yamachi was not affected in the slightest, but continued: "You don't want to think about it, can a piece of animal skin really withstand it for so long, you are too naïve.

Jiang Yu pursed his lips, he didn't know but didn't dare to know, the hand he put behind Xuan already felt the sticky touch on Xuan's back, and there was a slight corrosive sting.

Yamachi's eyes were full of strange light: "This is the end of going against me, and now without him, I see what you are going to do." Although

Yamachi was injured, it did not prevent him from continuing to attack Jiang Yu.

Almost in the blink of an eye, two black spheres appeared in Yamachi's hands again, and then casually threw them towards Jiang Yu.

The black ball of light was getting closer and closer, but Jiang Yu, who was kneeling on the ground and half-hugging Xuan, didn't react at all, as if he was immersed in his own world, and didn't care about what was happening in the outside world.

Seeing that the ball of light was about to hit Jiang Yu, a milky white shield suddenly appeared beside Jiang Yu and Xuan, blocking the attack for the two of them.

As the attack fell, the milky white shield cracked like a block of ice.

With a click, it shattered into countless points of light and scattered in the air.

Amachi looked at the points of light floating in the air, as if she felt something, and turned her head to look at the man sitting on the ground in embarrassment.

Hu Shu kept throwing things in Jiang Yu's direction, panting roughly, as if the protective shield just now had exhausted all his strength.

Amachi glanced at him a few times before retracting his gaze, then looking up overhead, where the hides had been corroded by him, revealing the blue sky.