81

☆ 81. Chapter 81

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

81 After Jiang Yu heard the voice, he subconsciously looked in the direction where the voice came from, and saw the priest of the valley standing in front of the door.

With a look of being on top, she looked impatiently at the people who were fighting for her.

Actually, that's not entirely true, but it's not bad, no one likes war, except for the kind of tribes that are particularly warlike. Ever since Jiang Yu came to this world, he had only heard them say that one tribe was very fond of fighting everyone.

The people who lived on this road wanted to get rid of that tribe as quickly as possible, but for some reason, they never succeeded.

This tribe is the Spotted Hyena tribe, and Jiang Yu promised Nan and Xia that he would help them avenge if they found out.

Hyun thinks this woman is stupid, even if she looks down on people and shows it so clearly, it's like having a brain in her ass.

The people in the valley seemed to hear and didn't hear it, but they moved a little faster.

The Valley's Patriarch withdrew his gaze from the priest and looked at the Valley's capable warriors, all of whom had a look of exhaustion on their faces, protecting the tribesmen from their original places to migrate here, and they would do not complain even if they were outrageous.

Now, without a good rest, under his own orders, he is fighting with the 'enemy' of Jiujing expressionlessly.

However, is the Jiujing tribe on the other side really an enemy?

The priest of the valley frowned and raised his voice: "You don't listen to what I say in the wind!" "

Wind is the name of the Valley's patriarch.

Feng was confused at this time, looking at the fallen clansmen one by one, he thought of his brother, if he was in...

The thought came to him like a basin of cold water pouring over his head, as if something was "snapping" in his head.

Feng frowned and crouched down with his head in pain, biting his mouth viciously.

What did he do? Obsessed with listening to a woman's words, and killing his own brother, making his people a tool to do what they don't want to do, regardless of their will.

Here's why!

On the other side, the stone hidden in the arms of the priest of the valley began to burn, and she was a little uncomfortable with the heat, but now she was not able to take it out, and this was her secret that no one else could find out.

"Don't hurry up! The priest of the valley had a sixth sense telling her that if she didn't hurry, something might happen.

At the call of the priest of the valley, the warriors of the valley paused, and then lowered their heads and were about to fight hard, when the wind squatting on the ground holding their heads suddenly sounded.

"Stop! Everyone

present stopped and looked at the wind together.

What the hell is he doing?

Jiang Yu also walked over, he found that something was wrong when he saw Feng squatting in pain, he always felt that Feng had seen this painful appearance somewhere, but he couldn't remember it for a while.

I wanted to go up and check, but the situation didn't allow it.

Now that both sides have just stopped, he can also step forward to see why the wind is like this.