33

☆ 33. Chapter 33

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

33 The two of them were quiet along the way, and there was no sound except for the sound of birds.

After walking for most of the day, the two of them arrived at a place where they had never been, and there was no trace of the soil here being turned over.

This means that Hyun stopped in this place before and didn't go any further.

Jiang Yu carefully looked at the surrounding boys: "How far is it from the tribe here."

Xuan glanced at the mark he had made before: "It takes half a day to walk." "

Hmm. Jiang Yu nodded: "Have you seen it later?"

Xuan nodded: "Yes, the hunting range is enough here, the grassland on the side of the tribe is also our hunting ground, and we can also go to the opposite forest."

Jiang Yu was surprised, he didn't expect the tribe to have so many hunting grounds.

"Can I go to the front? "Jiang Yuwei has made up for the basic knowledge of this world, some places are very dangerous and there will be signs that you can't go, and another is that the hunting ground of other tribes in front of you can't go.

"You can go, there are no places in these places that have been marked by other tribes at the moment, and they are not dangerous. Xuan said.

Since there was no problem, Jiang Yu pulled Xuan and continued to walk forward, but this time he walked much slower than at the beginning, and after walking a few steps, he had to look at the surrounding soil to see if it was what he wanted.

Jiang Yu took Xuan's hand like this, and he didn't know how long he walked, and finally saw the clay he wanted under a tree.

"Found it! After Jiang Yu found something, he subconsciously let go of Xuan's hand, squatted under the tree, took a branch and began to dig it up.

Xuan looked at his free hand, rubbed it unconsciously, and squatted down with Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yuzheng was happy, dug up a small ball of dirt and rubbed it twice on his hands.

"I'm going to find someone digging up the dirt back. When he got up and turned around, he was about to go back to find someone, but Jiang Yu hurriedly raised his head to stop Xuan.

"Wait, that's not enough, we'll have to find it again. Jiang Yu didn't care that his hands were still stained with mud, so he directly grabbed Xuan's animal skin.

A clay handprint appeared in the sight of the two.

Jiang Yu looked at his hand, then looked at Xuan's animal skin and pursed his lips: "I didn't mean to, patronizing you to shout that you forgot to grab the mud with your hand."

Xuan shook his head: "It's okay, you can shoot it when you do it."

Jiang Yu quietly put away his hand: "We have to go forward again, there should still be one after the appearance here."

"Okay.

"Did you write it down here?" Jiang Yu asked.

"Noted down.

"Then let's go. After saying that, Jiang Yu continued to walk forward, and Xuan glanced at the dirt that Jiang Yu dug up just now and wrote it down.

If you can't find it when you go ahead, you can wait for the hunting time to go to the other side and take a look.