25

☆ 25. Chapter 25

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

25 Jiang Yu wanted to catch a fish, and the people of the Jiujing tribe soon knew about it, and they followed them to the river near the tribe regardless of whether the weather was cold or not.

Jiang Yu looked at the frozen sturdy river and jumped directly.

The ice was too slippery, Jiang Yu almost fell on the ice, if it weren't for Xuan jumping down and helping him, Jiang Yu wouldn't know how to meet people now.

The patriarch and the priest jumped down, and those who followed did not hesitate to jump in with them.

Fortunately, the water was frozen firmly, and eight or nine strong men jumped down and didn't react at all, and they didn't know how thick the ice was.

Jiang Yu looked down at the hand that was holding him, and thanked Xuan in a low voice: "Thank you."

"Be careful next time. Xuan looked down at the arm in his hand, and suddenly came to his mind, so thin, it looks like he will let him eat more in the future.

Jiang Yu pushed Xuan who was in a daze, and asked him to let go of his hand, and he was going to find a place to open ice and catch fish.

Xuan Xin comprehended that he would let go of his hand, but the slightly cool touch on his hand still made him stunned, it seemed that he would have to prepare more food in the snow season in the future, what if he came out and got sick.

Jiang Yu walked around the ice, and finally stopped in a place and beckoned the people around him to come over.

When the few people who came with him saw Zhao, they walked over together, standing in front of Jiang Yu and waiting for his orders.

"Make a hole here and come out. Jiang Yu gestured the size of the hole with his hand.

After saying the request, several people picked up the stone tools and began to dig, and no one asked what they were going to do.

They agreed that what the priests had to do must be for the good of the tribe, and that they should do it themselves.

Seven or eight people dug together, and after a while, a hole was dug out.

Jiang Yu, who was watching from the sidelines, was stunned, he thought that without tools, they would have to dig for a while before they could dig the hole, but he didn't expect it to be so fast.

After the hole was dug, a person came to Jiang Yu and said humbly while scratching his head: "Lord Priest, it has been dug up, do you still need us to do anything?"

Jiang Yu shook his head: "No, just wait for the spiny beast now." "

Just waiting for the spiny beast?

Jiang Yu's words confused these people who came with them, how could they appear if they didn't catch them?

Xuan didn't say anything, and stood with Jiang Yu looking at the ice cave that had been dug up.

Seeing that the patriarch didn't ask, several people put away their questions, and honestly followed the two of them to stare intently at the ice cave.

Time passed little by little, and the icy cold wind blew non-stop.

At the same time, the ice cave finally moved, and everyone stared nervously at the ice cave, and at this moment, a fat spiny beast jumped up from the water, raised a beautiful parabola and landed at Jiang Yu's feet.