90

☆ 90. Chapter 90

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

90 There was a fiery red sun hanging in the sky, shining directly on the earth, and even the originally blue sky was dyed red.

Under the sun, there were deep cracks in the ground that had not been watered and unmoisturized, as if they were crying silently. The forests on the side, which should have been full of greenery, have become lifeless.

Jiang Yu frowned and looked around, the changes here were too fast, the last time he came back and passed by here, it wasn't so serious, but he didn't expect it to be so serious in just these days.

"That's it. Seeing that Jiang Yu didn't leave, Xuan asked out loud.

Jiang Yu looked at Xuan and shook his head: "It's just a little unexpected, it dries so fast here, and these trees are still a little green last time I passed by here."

Xuan looked at the forest on the side: "When it rains, this place will change back to its original appearance." "

The trees here experience a drought every three years, and the trees with shallow roots are sunburned at first, and then the roots of the trees are deeper and deeper.

"Why don't you go? Hunter suddenly appeared and inserted himself between the two.

Xuan looked at Hunt unhappily, Hunt as if he hadn't noticed Xuan's sight, and came to Jiang Yu's side with a smile: "What are you looking at."

Jiang Yu took off the hand on his shoulder: "Look at the lack of water here."

"What's so nice about the lack of water, it's the same everywhere now, and it's very good to have water to drink." Hunter swept around and said, "Now I can find some water under these big trees."

Jiang Yu also understands that in general, the larger the tree, the denser the root system, and it can also lock in a certain amount of water.

Hunter continued: "But looking at the current situation, these trees are almost unbearable. "

Now the temperature is not decreasing but increasing, before and now it has cooled down at this time, you can prepare things for winter, and now there is no sign of winter at all.

Hyun looked at the tree and said, "Keep walking, it's not a good place to stop and rest." "

The trees around are mostly dug up, which means that people come here a lot, and if you spend the night here, it is easy to steal what you are carrying.

Xuan is not afraid that they will come out to rob them openly, but sneaking at night and taking advantage of the night and familiarity with the terrain to do something, they can't do anything about it.

Jiang Yu also knew it, nodded and retracted his gaze and walked forward to continue his journey.

The distance between the Jiujing tribe and the Kuroba tribe is very far, and it takes a full ten days to time from the time of Jiujing to the speed of Xuan.

If it was to walk at a normal speed, it would take twice as long, so Jiang Yu brought a lot of water and food into his system backpack before setting off.

However, Jiang Yu did not tell anyone else that these things were in case of emergency.

At the same time, in order to facilitate the delivery of things, Jiang Yu also made a simple version of the wooden cart, which is a rectangular box spliced together with pieces of wood, which contains the materials they need to use on the road.