95

☆ 95. Chapter 95

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

95 A bonfire was lit around the area, illuminating the people present.

Jiang Yu and Xuan led people to stand behind, so that it was convenient to observe the state of these people and see if anyone had not drunk the water.

Looking at the people, Xuan, who was originally quiet on the side, suddenly approached Jiang Yu and whispered in Jiang Yu's ear: "The people from the salt department are here." "

Huh? Jiang Yu looked sideways in the direction of the entrance.

Shi's face was not good, and there were fewer people behind him than last time, and he didn't know what the people who weren't there were doing.

I really saw Jiang Yu and Xuan at the back of the crowd, and they also led people to stand behind, and when the man who led them left, they touched Jiang Yu and Xuan's side little by little.

"Has the Black Plains Tribe been to your tribe? He asked, rubbing his temples.

Jiang Yu nodded: "They also went to your tribe." "

Not a doubt, but with great certainty.

Shi pulled out a bitter smile: "Well, my people have been taken by them a lot.

Jiang Yu looked at the truth and didn't continue to ask, if the person was forcibly taken away by invitation, it really wouldn't be such an expression, and those who were taken away should have left voluntarily.

Hyun stepped forward and patted Shi's shoulder, and everything was silent.

Although it is very uncomfortable and unpleasant, but the best choice now is to join the Black Plains tribe, they have water, and they are still making the tribe stronger little by little, and the stone wall being built is the best example.

"The Black Plains tribe said they lost something very important, did you do it? "Actually, I already have the answer in my mind, but it would be better to ask them.

Jiang Yu looked at it and smiled: "Who knows." "

There is neither an acknowledgment nor a denial.

is really a smart person, Jiang Yu's words have already been said here, and there is no need to say more about understanding it later.

When everyone had almost arrived, the woman on the stage began to speak.

Originally, Jiang Yu planned to listen carefully, but unfortunately what this woman said was similar to what Hua said, but it was still a little different.

The flower opened her mouth to let people join Kuroba, her eyes were full of calculation and ambition, and this woman only said how Kurohara was and what would become of her.

This feeling made Jiang Yu very familiar, but unfortunately he didn't figure out where he had heard it for a while.

Jiang Yu was thinking about other things here, and the people of the Black Plains tribe came out with two large buckets of water.

This time, there was no need for the woman to say much, everyone present took the initiative to line up.

The woman glanced at the people in line, not knowing if it was an illusion, Jiang Yu felt that the woman was very disgusted and snorted.

Now Jiang Yu can be regarded as remembering what the woman was talking like just now, drawing a flatbread.

That's right, Jiang Yu doesn't know if the water can always have it, but about their follow-up stone wall establishment, development and expansion, it is really exactly the same as the superior leader painting a pie for the people below.