117

☆ 117. Chapter 117

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 117 The

adult Xianglong Beast was too large to appear in front of everyone like a small mountain. Looking up at the huge giant beasts, they kept swallowing their saliva nervously, very panicked.

While swallowing saliva, they all quietly moved in the direction of Jiang Yu, and it was still safer to be next to the priest.

The adult fragrant dragon beast came over and felt the fragrant person that his son said, but what it felt was not the fragrance, but the smell that emanated from Jiang Yu's body, which belonged to nature.

It would be very comfortable to stay by Jiang Yu's side, if it didn't control itself, maybe it would squat down and rub Jiang Yu.

It was the first time that Xuan Ye had seen the Xianglong Beast with his own eyes, but fortunately, he was still standing still and did not move, and it looked better than the others who were quietly approaching Jiang Yu.

When the little fragrant dragon beast saw its own adults coming, it was so happy that it ran towards the big fragrant dragon beast with a loose step, and then rubbed the thigh of the big fragrant dragon beast with his head.

The big fragrant dragon beast's eyes were full of disgust, but it didn't let the little fragrant dragon beast leave, and stood in place to let it rub. At the same time, a voice came out of his nose, as if he was talking to Jiang Yu.

It's a pity that Jiang Yu didn't understand, he could only feel that it was not malicious, just curious?

"Lord Priest, when will this fragrant dragon beast leave? Although they were hiding next to Jiang Yu, they all controlled the distance and were not too close to Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu shook his head: "I don't know, it depends on its mood."

"If it's boring, it'll leave on its own. Xuan said.

Jiang Yu continued to ask, "When will it feel boring?"

Xuan was silent, and he didn't know.

The atmosphere was eerily quiet, but the two fragrant dragon beasts were 'roaring, roaring' and communicating happily.

The little fragrant dragon beast wanted to follow Jiang Yu away, but the big fragrant dragon beast didn't let it, and then the two beasts shouted, fortunately, the voice was not particularly sharp and harsh, otherwise Jiang Yu and they would definitely not be able to stand it.

In the end, the big fragrant dragon beast was defeated, and let the little fragrant dragon beast leave, but let it come back to find a daughter-in-law when it became an adult, otherwise it would not leave.

The little fragrant dragon beast doesn't know what it means to find a daughter-in-law, but as long as it can leave, it promises, it wants to leave with the fragrant person and go to his house to play!

Under the gaze of everyone, the big fragrant dragon beast dodged and shook off the little fragrant dragon leaning on its body, and left with steps.

The Great Fragrant Dragon Beast left as fast as it came, and almost instantaneously, it disappeared from their sight.

Everyone blinked, looked at each other behind Jiang Yu and Xuan, and muttered quietly.

"Just left? "It seems like yes, and just left."

"Not all left, the little one is still there, not leaving. The

little fragrant dragon beast lowered its head and looked at Jiang Yu again, this time without hesitation, lowered its head and approached Jiang Yu and hummed quietly, as if begging Jiang Yu to touch his head.