144

☆ 144. Chapter 144

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

144 The system didn't know what to do anymore, and this was the first time he had encountered such a thing.

Jiang Yu tugged at the corners of his mouth, wanting to laugh but found that he couldn't laugh. The only thing that is fortunate is that Hyun is not awake now, otherwise he would definitely come over to help him block this blow.

Yamachi's attack was obviously aimed at Jiang Yu's body, but for some reason, when the attack fell, a thick layer of dust was raised, making it impossible to see what was going on inside.

However, Hu Shu on the periphery closed his eyes, and under such an attack, it was impossible for Jiang Yu to survive. Unless someone is going to help him, who can help him now?

Yamachi also thought that Hu Shu died under his own attack, although it was a pity that Jiang Yu's system could not be owned by him, but fortunately, there was still a person with a system here.

As long as he has the system on Hu Shu's body, he Ya Town will be the only god in this world, all the previous beliefs will be overthrown by him, and he will also be the most noble in this world, and everyone will be his slaves and become a subsidiary of the Haicheng tribe.

Thinking of this, Amachi's smile became brighter and brighter, as if she had thought about the 'beautiful' life behind.

But he forgot what a big attack he and Jiang Yugao had, none of the people from the Haicheng tribe came, and the entire tribe was quiet like an empty city with no people.

And the system in Jiang Yu's body is now in a state of downtime, and he can't feel anything, because the tasker and the system are connected, so Jiang Yu's soul is damaged, and it will also have an impact.

However, before the system was in a state of downtime, it found that the connection between it and Jiang Yu was still there, and it knew that he was not dead, and if the host died, the connection between one person and one person would be broken.

So the system is safe to go down, as long as its host soul is there, everything is possible.

For these, Yamachi does not know. The other Hu Shu who has a system is also not clear, he now looks at Hu Shu who is approaching him and closes his eyes, giving up struggling and letting him go.

Yamachi looked down at Hu Shu who was sitting on the ground, and Shi Shiran spoke: "Do you take out the so-called system yourself, or do it myself."

Hu Shu snorted coldly: "I don't know, if I want you, I know to take it, aren't you very powerful."

Yamachi smiled back without anger: "Okay."

Yamachi felt that the thing called the system must be hidden in a corner of Hu Shu's body, and since he didn't want to take the initiative to hand it over, he would pick it up little by little and find out.

Hu Shu has given up on swinging, closed his eyes and leaned back, looking like whatever you do.

Just as Yamachi was about to make a move, he felt something, and jerked back to look back at the place where the dust had not yet cleared, as if there was something in it that scared him.

After waiting for a long time, he didn't wait for Hu Shu who fell from the attack, and when he opened one eye, he saw that Yamachi was staring at the place where Jiang Yu was.

An impossible thought came out, Hu Shu hurriedly propped up his body and looked in the direction of the dust, Jiang Yu was very likely not dead!

"It's good to be in time. A voice came from the middle of the dust, and it sounded quite comfortable with the cold.