29

☆ 29. Chapter 29

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

29 Under Xuan's explanation, Jiang Yu knew what kind of tribe the Spotted Hyena Tribe was.

The people of the Spotted Hyena tribe are just like the name of the tribe, a hyena tribe that is not content and likes to fight everywhere.

As long as they fancy something, if that tribe doesn't give it to them, they will use force and directly slaughter the entire tribe without leaving a single person.

In the first such situation, several large tribes also organized a siege of the people of the Spotted Hyena Tribe, but in the end, for some reason, the Spotted Hyena tribe actually fled, and the Spotted Hyena tribe did not have a fixed residential address.

It is said that their whole tribe is on the move, and wherever it appears, the tribe will suffer, and after killing people, they will take their things and leave, and there is nothing they can do about them.

After listening to this, Jiang Yu couldn't help but sigh: "Isn't this just a group of terrorists who are alive." "

What is a terrorist? Xia asked curiously.

Jiang Yu subconsciously knocked on his head: "It means that this group of people is terrifying, not good people."

Xia nodded: "Yes, they are simply demons!" Our Wild Weave tribe was originally a wonderful tribe, but since they came, everything has been gone.

Xia lowered his head uncomfortably: "My aunt and father and all the uncles and aunts have all died in their hands, if I am as powerful as Xuan, I can protect them, they don't have to die, and the tribe will not be gone..."

Xuan looked at the two depressed people and asked, "When you ran away, did you find any spotted hyena tribes?"

Nan shook his head: "When they set fire to the tribe, we left with people.

"That's good. Hyun breathed a sigh of relief.

Jiang Yu propped his chin and looked at Xuan: "Xuan, are you nervous, afraid that the people of the Spotted Eagle Tribe will find here?"

"Yes. Xuan nodded and replied, this is not a shameful thing, now Jiujing has only been established, and the combat power is not enough to withstand the battle.

Jiang Yu touched his chin while looking at Nan and asked, "When the Spotted Hyena tribe came to beat you, did you find anything wrong?"

"Something wrong? Xia Henan didn't understand what Jiang Yu meant by asking.

Jiang Yu: "It's something you've never seen before, such as controlling fire or water."

Xuan immediately understood why Jiang Yu asked this, if the Spotted Eagle Tribe didn't have capable warriors, then there was no need to worry too much about these, if there were, it would be necessary to replenish the combat power.

Nan thought for a while and shook his head: "No, but their physiques are very powerful, and one person can beat the four of us."

Jiang Yu's gaze fell on Xuan and asked, "What if Xuan fights them?" Who do you think is better?

Xuan was a little helpless when he heard this question, and Yu really didn't play his cards according to common sense.

"Xuan is more powerful, but there are a lot of them, if you only test Xuan, you can't do it alone. Xia answered Jiang Yu's question very seriously.