118

☆ 118. Chapter 118

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

118 Jiang Yu's movements here were not small, and the Xianglong Beast who ran out to play heard the sound, ran over with a bouquet of flowers in his mouth, and tilted his head to look at Jiang Yu and them.

Jiang Yu didn't expect the Fragrant Dragon Beast to come back, and he was still staring at them.

Jiang Yu coughed embarrassedly, and he didn't know if the Xianglong Beast would be angry, after all, what they had to take away was the bones of their ancestors, and they brought them back and processed them.

Thinking of this, Jiang Yu reacted, even if the Xianglong Beast was huge and had many bones, but if it had been made with the beast bones of the Xianglong Beast, it would definitely not be enough in the future.

So I still have to find a replacement that can be used, if only I could find ore, but it's a pity that I've been here for so long and haven't seen any ore at all.

Jiang Yu thought that there should be no near them, and they hadn't been to other places, so they hadn't seen it for the time being, and it seemed that exploring the continent was on the agenda, and it just so happened that they could also go and find the remaining star stones.

I don't know how many star stones the main god has, but now I have two in my hands, and it would have been cool to dispose of the Black Plains tribe.

There should be two pieces of snow on the body, but unfortunately I don't know what happened, and one is missing.

As for where he went, Jiang Yu didn't know. However, as long as this fragment is still in this world, he can find it, and he doesn't have to worry too much about

the Xianglong Beast after watching it for a long time and not understanding what Jiang Yu is doing, thinking that he likes this flower that grows on bones, and arches Jiang Yu's back with his head.

Arched twice by the Xianglong Beast, Jiang Yu also came back to his senses and looked at the Xianglong Beast behind him suspiciously: "What's wrong."

Jiang Yu thought that the Xianglongmon didn't like the corpses of his ancestors to be taken away, so he saw the Xianglongmon bite off a bone from the wooden cart and block it on the ground, so he shouted into the distance.

Jiang Yu looked puzzled.

The person pushing the cart also listened to the action, swallowing saliva and looking at the fragrant dragon beast in front of him.

Xianglong Beast saw that Jiang Yu was still motionless, the whole beast was not good, and it was clear that he had expressed it so clearly, why did Xiangxiang's people still not understand its consciousness.

In the end, Xuan, who often dealt with wild beasts, saw something, and this fragrant dragon beast seemed to want to take Jiang Yu somewhere.

"Yu, it seems to be moving you forward. Xuan looked at Jiang Yu and said.

"Huh? Jiang Yu tilted his head.

Aromamon: "Roar." "Let's go, I know of several of them.

Jiang Yu: ...

Xuan came to Jiang Yu's side, stretched out his hand and pushed away the arch of his head on Jiang Yu's back: "Lead the way ahead." "

Roar? The Xianglong Beast continued to tilt its head and looked at Xuan blankly.

Xuan was also very calm when he looked at it like this, and he was not affected at all, raised his hand and pointed in front of him, and then pointed to the flowers on the ground.