42

☆ 42. Chapter 42

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

42 Jiang Yu came back empty-handed for the first time, and both Xuan and Meng stared at Jiang Yu very curiously.

Walked around Jiang Yu suddenly: "I didn't change things and came back today."

Jiang Yu swept his eyes: "She doesn't change with me."

"Don't change? He shouted loudly.

Xuan walked around and walked towards Jiang Yu: "Why don't you change."

Jiang Yu's face was a little tangled, and after hesitating for a long time, he spoke: "She thinks that I will suffer a loss if I exchange with her, and my tribe will never agree to my exchange." Xuan

: "What are you going to change?" "

This. Jiang Yu stretched out his hand and showed the silkworm in his palm to the two of them.

Suddenly stepped forward, his face was almost buried in Jiang Yu's hand, and he didn't see the reason for looking at it for a long time.

"What is this. He stretched out his hand and poked the chubby white silkworm.

Jiang Yu dodged his fierce hand, looked at Xuan and replied: "This is a silkworm, the silk thread he spit out can be woven into cloth, and it is a very comfortable cloth."

Xuan looked at the silkworm that kept squirming in Jiang Yu's palm: "Bring something to change."

Jiang Yu looked at Xuan, who believed in his words unconditionally, and couldn't control his laughter for a while.

Xuan turned his head in confusion, looking at Jiang Yu and wondering why he was laughing.

Jiang Yu smiled: "You are not afraid that I will pit you."

Xuan stared at Jiang Yu for a long time, and then he stared at Jiang Yu uncomfortably, and then slowly spoke: "The Jiujing tribe is also yours, and you won't do anything like that."

Xuan's words made Jiang Yu's heartbeat beat two beats faster unconsciously.

No one has ever trusted themselves so unconditionally, and if there was a person who could believe in himself like Xuan, he wouldn't...

Jiang Yu shook his head violently, shaking this thought out of his head.

"I traded five Gollummon for all her silkworms. Jiang Yu told Xuan about his decision.

Xuan didn't say much, and kicked the treasure on the side: "Go find Nan and ask him to bring five Gollum beasts with us." "

Grabbed his ass and sighed.

When the things were ready, Jiang Yu walked towards the previous tribe again, but this time the hunt did not follow, and was replaced by Xuan, Meng, and Nan.

The group of people carrying five grunt beasts with a small physique still attracted everyone's attention.

But curiosity is curiosity, they won't follow, they all have their own stalls to see.

The woman looked at the four people who stopped in front of her and froze directly.

She knew Jiang Yu in front of these four people.

The woman swallowed, her voice trembling: "What do you want to change?"

Jiang Yu: "I'm going to exchange all your filarial worms, here are five grunt beasts." The