145

☆ 145. Chapter 145

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

145 On the other side, the star stone in Yamachi's body was taken out by Jun, and Yamachi, who lost the star stone, seemed to have lost her vitality, and when Jun let go, she fell directly to the ground.

Jun glanced at the people, and then took the star stone back to find the main god.

Lying on the ground, Amachi simply turned over and lay on the ground in a large shape, the energy in his body had disappeared, and he had turned back into the useless person he had before.

Why do you have to do this to him! Why can't everyone see him getting better and stronger, it's not fair!

Amachi lay on the ground, screaming and screaming silently.

If Amachi is to become stronger on his own, no one cares about him, but unfortunately all his abilities come from the star stone, if he uses the power he gets from the star stone to do good deeds.

The main gods, if they find the star stone, they will also retain the ability in his body, and will not let him become an ordinary person.

It can only be said that Yamachi has never thought of doing good deeds, and feels that everything before him is because of other people.

Jun came over with the star stone, and saw the two facing each other and didn't know what they were talking about.

Jun glanced at the employee, then withdrew his gaze to the Lord God and asked, "What's wrong?" The

main god tilted his head, saw the star stone in Jun's hand and said lightly: "Take it back." Jun

: "Yes. The

Lord God bowed slightly: "Go and see what is wrong with the man lying on the ground."

"Okay. Jun didn't ask anything, put away the star stone in his hand, and went to look at Xuan lying on the ground.

Jiang Yu stared at Jun nervously.

The main god touched his chin, his eyes kept turning back and forth on Jiang Yu and Xuan, and then he sighed softly.

Jun, who was examining Xuan, looked back at the main god, as if asking what was wrong, had he forgotten something.

The Lord God shook his head slightly, asking him to examine it carefully.

The small interaction between the main god and Jun, Jiang Yu didn't notice, and all his attention was now on Xuan who was lying on the ground.

"Huh? Jun who checked Hyun asked a question, as if he had found something wrong.

Jiang Yu immediately asked nervously, "Lord Jun, is there something wrong with him?"

Jun lifted his eyelids and glanced at Jiang Yu lightly, shaking his head: "It's okay." "

You don't talk much, and your voice sounds cold, and only when you talk to the Lord God will your voice be soft, with a little warmth.

Jiang Yu immediately shut up, but his eyes were staring at Jun more nervously.

Time passed bit by bit, and I don't know how long it took, Jun who was squatting on the ground finally stood up.

"Lord Jun, how is he, can he still be saved? Jiang Yu was a little nervous, Xuan was not like he was bound to the system, and he was an employee of the Space Administration, and his soul was much stronger than ordinary people.