6

☆ 6. Chapter 6

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

6 Because of yesterday's sacrifice, it rained for more than two hours, and the river that did not come out of the water is now a little watery, and the whole tribe is full of joy.

The priest also succeeded in reaping all kinds of food from the tribe, and the people of the tribe became more in awe of the priest.

The priest also did not come out of his cave and pretend to be a mystery as if he knew.

As for someone telling him that Jiang Yu was not dead and alive, he didn't care.

Since the system reappeared, when Jiang Yu tried to contact it again, he finally got in touch.

Jiang Yu was overjoyed, being able to contact the system means that he can contact the headquarters, and he can go back.

It's a pity that the answer given by the system disappointed Jiang Yu.

"Why? "

Sorry - host, the system is consuming too much power to contact or send the host back, and the system needs to sleep to recover energy.

Jiang Yu: "How long will it take to recover?" "

I'm sorry..."

Jiang Yu understood, in the end, the system is also to save himself, and it is not the system that thinks about running out of energy, so he hopes that the system can recover faster and let him go back.

The system was silent for a moment, and then continued to speak: "Host, the system can open the system mall for you, but the things inside cannot be outside this world. "

This is the biggest help that the system can give Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu sighed in his heart and nodded: "Okay, system, you can recover your energy well." "

Thank you for your concern, the system backpack can also be used when the system is sleeping.

"Okay.

When the system opened the system mall for Jiang Yu, Jiang Yu seemed to think of something and asked: "System, did you leave me the space ring in

the backpack?"

"Yes, because the spatial turbulence doesn't know what world it will be involved in, and it may also go to the S+ dangerous world, so leaving you a ring gives you the ability to protect yourself, but unfortunately the system energy is not enough, so only this ring is left. "

The system is a little embarrassed.

Jiang Yu shook his head: "No, it's already very good." "

Thank you, host. "

System, you go to sleep. Jiang Yu also understood his current situation, he couldn't leave and could only stay here, and when the time came, he would see how the system was restored and whether he could contact the main system.

The system also used up the last bit of energy for Jiang Yu's puzzle, and it didn't take long for him to fall into hibernation.

Jiang Yu shouted the system twice, and without hearing the system's answer, Jiang Yu opened the system mall and looked at the things exchanged by the system mall.

All sorts of seeds, and a hundred ways of building? The thousands of problems of breeding, the encyclopedia of medicinal herbs and the collection and production of minerals, etc., Jiang Yu has never seen things.