15

☆ 15. Chapter 15

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

15 On this day, Jiang Yu sat on the stone in the courtyard as usual and cultivated.

I heard the cry of the white wolf from afar, and I was very excited.

Jiang Yu thought that the white wolf had found something interesting at first, so he didn't care about closing his eyes and continuing to cultivate, but the long-eared beast on the side kept arching his legs, and he couldn't concentrate on cultivating.

"Xiaobai, don't make trouble. Jiang Yu still gave the long-eared beast a name, he didn't plan to eat this long-eared beast, and it was faintly developing in the direction of the spirit beast, so Jiang Yu didn't have the idea of eating it.

Spirit beasts can become demon cultivators when they turn on their spiritual intelligence, but the spiritual power in this world is not enough, and Xiaobai is estimated to be unable to become a demon cultivator, but it is already very good to become a spirit beast.

"Hmph. Xiaobai kept shrugging his nose in front of him.

Jiang Yu looked at it for a while and figured out what Xiaobai meant: "You want me to go to the place where the white wolf makes a sound." "

Humph! Xiaobai touched Jiang Yu's arm with his ear, and then nodded his head.

Jiang Yu jumped down from the stone and walked towards the place where the white wolf made a sound, Xiao Bai did not stay in place and dozed off this time, but followed Jiang Yu together.

When Jiang Yu arrived at the place, he saw Meng and two people surrounded by the white wolf and the fierce beast brother.

Raising his stone spear vigilantly, he looked at the beasts he had never seen, some of them looked strange, some of them didn't seem dangerous, but his hunter's instincts told him that they were very dangerous.

The two people behind Meng also looked desperate, but they didn't put down their weapons and confronted the beast they had never seen before.

And the white wolf looked at the three of them excitedly, and it seemed that he knew that he wanted to play with them.

Jiang Yu saw that his head was full of black lines, and the white wolf couldn't see that these people were very afraid of it? These people are not themselves.

"White wolf.

Jiang Yu couldn't stand it anymore, and opened his mouth to call the white wolf back.

The white wolf heard the familiar voice, and regardless of the newly discovered little friend, he turned around and immediately ran in the direction of Jiang Yu. And its younger brothers took a step back and gave up a large piece of land.

He breathed a sigh of relief, and when he raised his eyes, he saw the white wolf rushing towards Jiang Yu, and he was so fast that he could only see a white shadow.

"Be careful! As soon as the

words fell, he suddenly saw the white wolf stop in front of Jiang Yu, stretched out his hand and rubbed it on the extremely dangerous beast.

Meng was dumbfounded, and he already knew what to say.

With a handful of white wolves, Jiang Yu looked at the fierce man in a daze, took two steps forward and asked, "Is there an accident?" He

was stunned, looking at the white wolf on Jiang Yu's left and the long-eared beast on his right.

"Fierce? Jiang Yu frowned.